For Sale - Ansa Dual Exhaust Tips Inputs | FerrariChat

For Sale Ansa Dual Exhaust Tips Inputs

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by samsaprunoff, Jan 13, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Ansa Dual Exhaust Tips with Dual Inputs Maserati - Ferrari - Porsche - 10-5/8" Long x 2-1/4" In

I have two (sets) of NOS (New Old Stock) Ansa Dual Exhaust Slanted Tips with Dual Inputs. I bought these about 7 years ago and were told they were Ansa's although there are no stickers, etc indicating Ansa on them. They have been stored in a climate controlled garage and so there is no surface rust anywhere on them. There is scuff marks, etc from being stored even before I got them.

Below are the Dimensions:

Length Overall: 10.625""
    Length Chrome Portion: 5.27"
    Length Black Wrinkle: 4.86"
    Width Red Tape: 0.5"

Input ID: 2.27"
    Input OD: 2.44"
    Input Metal Thickness: 0.062"
    Input Tip Centre to Centre approx 2.75"

Output OD: 2.75"
    Output ID: 2.64"
    Output Tip Centre to Centre approx 3"

Each Dual Tip Assembly weighs approximately 3.8lbs.

Since there are a lot of variables with regards to shipping, I am providing the shipping box dimensions so that interested parties can calculate the approximate shipping costs to their location. I will only ship using a trackable method with full insurance and it will be at my cost. I can ship via Canada Post/USPS, Fed Ex, or UPS. The shipping box is 11"x9"x 6" and weighs approximately 7.9 lbs and will be shipped from Edmonton, AB Canada T6H 2L5.

I can accept paypal as payment. Price for both sets of tips is $325 USD + shipping (either pre-paid or billed to your Fed Ex or UPS shipping account).

Cheers,

Sam

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Nice SNAPS!!!

Certainly "made" like ANSA with the finishes.....

3. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Good day BT,

Thanks for the compliment... and I hope you mean the exhaust tips :) ...

Indeed, the tips have all the indicators as being Ansa... as I have yet to find any Ansa clones that come anywhere close to the real Ansa look. However, I cannot be 100% sure and so I thought it best to simply disclose as much as possible and include pics.

Interestingly, I am unsure if Ansa makes tips anymore. I say this, as searching for Ansa tips pretty much comes up with nothing. Hopefully someone has a use for these tips, as they look great and would no doubt sound nice too.

Cheers,

Sam

4. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    The dual inlets are an usual feature, and would maybe indicate a V12 application??

My ANSA systems for the V8 have only one inlet that splits to the two outlets...
    If I could find a published catalog I could help more....

absostone likes this.
  5. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I bet Bobilieff would know too....

6. daytonaman

daytonaman Formula Junior

May 1, 2007
    Australia
    Full Name:
    howard pigdon
  7. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Good day BT,

Indeed, I agree. The question would be which 12-cylinder application? I did try and locate an old Ansa catalog and I found one that contained full systems for various models, but this did not include the tips. It is possible that Ansa made the tips to be more universal and so catered to anyone who wanted or needed them. The worst cases I will keep the tips and use them as part of a custom exhaust setup I am considering to make for my 365.

Cheers,

Sam

8. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Good day Howard,

Thanks for the pics! These are really nice and look like new and especially the part number stamping. I am thinking that my tips are older, etc given that they have no stampings, but also because of the inside color pack. However, your pic's part number does provide some tidbits to aid in my search as to what my part number would be and their intended application.

Cheers,

Sam

9. cmt6891

cmt6891 Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Encino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Carl T
    I do remember purchasing Ansa exhaust tips back in the mid-1970's for a Ford Capri however they were single inlet to dual outlets, which was the more universal application. However your tips are cewrtainly for a 12 cylinder.