Alonso's fate gets complicated | Page 9 | FerrariChat

Alonso's fate gets complicated

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by hg, Nov 27, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    bs. by your logic, i'm a western hemispherian. whatever. you are a mexican my friend. I am an american.

2. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    assuming? we do control the world my brother. i challenge you to prove otherwise. as far as who are americans, i don't think i would go to an aussie to find the answer to that question.

3. DM18

DM18 F1 Rookie

Apr 29, 2005
    Hong Kong
    But the threshold is quite low for individuals. Once you are over that threshold you pay tax at the higher of the US rate and that of the country where you live. In that respect the US is very different from other countries where the tax treaty prevails full stop. Once the treaty determines that you are resident of one country or the other you pay tax at the rate applicable in the country where you live.

4. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    :) ... if your economy keeps crashing then maybe things might change. Though I'm not actually saying I want it to or anything :).

Pete

5. hg

hg Formula Junior

Dec 26, 2005
    Alonso's fate gets less complicated. His website confirms that he will be at Renault next year.