Aloha!!! | FerrariChat

Aloha!!!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by No Mercy, Apr 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. No Mercy

No Mercy Karting

Feb 11, 2004
    Lone Tree, CO
    Full Name:
    Bill
    I moved out here from Hawaii last fall and just wanted to say Aloha. I am not rolling in an Fcar as of now. I did just pick up a Yellow 04 Porsche TT Cabriolet and I have an 02 BMW M5 (Dinan S2) to play with though. If you guys go cruising and would not mind having a Porsche riding along, I'd love to go.

Thanks!!

2. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Aloha to you, come see us "in action"this week end at Mead (Porsche club event or next week end at PPIR (multi car).
    Take care,
    Roland
    F40LM

3. EspritSE

EspritSE Formula Junior

Dec 1, 2003
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Craig

Ok, I see how you are. I move from Denver to Oahu, you sell the beast and move to Colorado. ;) Dave emailed me before the move and got me lurking on efiunlimited. BTW- your old car was sick! Roland has a crazy car collection. I watched his F40LM lap second-creek a while back. Stay close by when he invites you somewhere.

4. No Mercy

No Mercy Karting

Feb 11, 2004
    Lone Tree, CO
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Roland, Thanks for the invite. Where is this located?

Esprit, I am missing my Monster. I will be doing another beast real soon, maybe a TT SRT Viper. Too bad we crossed paths. Contact Dave Hayashi (contact info is on the site - tell him I sent you), on that EFI forum. That club is the best group of guys on the island and he runs the show. Without the comraderie of EFI Unlimited, I would have been bored to death. They have a few Ferraris, a Lambo Murci, a Porsche TT Cab, Vipers, Vettes and a ton of other cars. No Esprits though ...

5. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hi, PPIR is located 15 miles South of Colorado Springs. The track is on the right side of the Frwy with easy access. It's open to any car fans. Hope to have a bunch of visitors.
    Take care,
    Roland
    F40LM