All New Year celebrations cancelled in Dubai! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

All New Year celebrations cancelled in Dubai!

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Skyler, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rex71

Rex71 Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2007
    Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
    Full Name:
    Majd B.
    #26 Rex71, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
    Click here to educate your self please.

2. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

This is the Middle East's Forum.

If you want to bash, argue and politicize it, I'm going to have to add a backroom lounge, but until then, you all need to dial it back and keep it civil.

Especially those of you who are not from the area. If you visit the forum, behave as visitors, not as.. well.. as you have, please.

DM

3. BANANA

BANANA Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2007
    SOZZEL:

Extremist me? lol .... you don't even know me so refrain from silly comments please. But then again what is your definition of extremist? this extremist word is a funny one that seems to number only a few years old. When someone does not want to be occupied, tortured, have their money, freedom, and self respect etc taken from them decides to take up arms against his oppressor then they are quickly called an extremist these days.

Jews have lived in palestine for a very long time yes this is true. but the jews were a minority before the creation of israel. LESS than 5 percent of the population was jewish but within only a couple of years they multiplied at an alarming rate. migrant jews from europe were being sent to the newly created land of israel. if the british and french were feeling guilty because of what hitler did to the jews well why should the palestinians (arabs) have to suffer. they could have given all those european jews a state in france or the uk or germany or even one of the 50 american states. the majority of the israelis do not even come from palestine, they are either american jews who have recently resettled in palestine (israel) or russian or eastern europeans that came after the second world war etc.... Arabs have no problems with the jews that have a right to living in palestine. The jews have lived side by side with christians and muslims in lebanon and palestine. I personally own french and british government maps dating back to the first world war and second world war showing the land of lebanon and palestine and the jewish quarters are clearly marked on them. Yes they existed but maybe 2 percent of that land was jewish. The problem is not with the jews the problem is with the zionist movement

yes palestine was stolen from the arabs and there is nothing anyone can say that can change this fact. Please pick up a book it will be useful instead of getting your information from propaganda fuelled websites. websites that twists the reality to satisfy the zionist lobby. ''The liberation of jerusalem in 1967'' is one such twisted zionist ;) comment.

good day to you sir I will not be posting anymore on this thread as I'm wasting my time and energy and obviously you are set in your wrong ways and have no respect whatsoever about what is happening to the palestinians who are being blown to bits by the occupier's bombs. 400 palestinian dead in 4 days only 4 israelis dead. To me that looks like israel is the terrorist not the palestinians. But why should you care anyway? The palestinians have no oil that you can steal so who cares about them anyway let them rot in hell. right?

Regards,
    BANANA.

4. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Well clearly banana and sozzel didn't get my point.

24 hour ban for both of you.

Keep the political nonsense to yourselves.

DM

5. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    Point was not to discuss if there was an egg before the hen or if Arthur Balfour was on whiskey or not while writting the letter to Lord Rotschild in 1917, but to discuss the decision concerning new years celebrations in Dubai. Well, thread closed. New year was two days ago.