Algar Ferrari of Philadelphia - Best Customer Service and After Sales Experience | FerrariChat

Algar Ferrari of Philadelphia - Best Customer Service and After Sales Experience

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by simmadwn, Aug 21, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    Hi,

Just wanted to give a big shout-out to Algar Ferrari of Philli. Recently purchased a yellow 458 Spider and whole experience was seamless. Francis DeRuschi - Sales Manager was very patient and prompt with my inquiries. They made the out-of-state (PA to CA) sale totally stress free and pleasurable.

Car arrived with some very minor cosmetic issues and Algar Ferrari quickly acted on it. Michael Bloch - Service Manager and Francis got in touch with Ferrari of San Francisco - Pierre Bon and took care of everything. They followed up from time to time making sure everything was progressing smoothly.The after sales customer service is next to none. The whole experience was a breeze.

From the time I made the first call to inquire about the car, their customer service is exceptional!!

Francis and Michael - you both are a true testimony for Customer Service. Keep Rocking!!

James

AClark and SAFE4NOW like this.
  2. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    Two of the best guys in the business!
    Although you didn't mention Tony Palmer he too from Algar is one one the true gentlemen left in this business.
    No surprise here your experience was stellar.
    Good luck and enjoy your new 458.

AClark and simmadwn like this.
  3. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    My main guy was Francis and yes, exchanged a few dialogs with Tony as well, he is awesome too ...my bad, sorry :)

AClark likes this.
  4. Zinger

Zinger Formula 3

Apr 11, 2009
    Leesburg, Va
    Full Name:
    Ryan M
    Algar is great! I purchased a F430 from them. A few years later they purchased my 458 Italia. Classy operation indeed.

5. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

I purchased a 458 and a 488 from Algar and they are simply the best of the best.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

6. SeaNile

SeaNile Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    John
    I love that Algar is my local dealer but it seems that their prices are always too high for me. Maybe they have the best cars, etc., but I have a feeling when I'm shopping next spring my 430/458 won't be purchased from Algar. Bummer because I really like them.

simmadwn likes this.
  7. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    I own a 575 and a 430
    Neither were purchased at Algar but every time I walk in for a visit they treat me like I am a VIP customer that buys the latest and greatest model every year . The guys here are true class.
    Go there on a Saturday when kids walk in with their parents and their eyes are wide open
    Francis and Tony treat them the same way even if they are just admiring what's in the showroom floor . Can't say enough good things about Algar

AClark, Viperjoe and simmadwn like this.
  8. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    I deal with the people in service dept weekly and they are a class act for sure--A++

9. George Vosburgh

George Vosburgh F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

I've had dealings with Francis and Michael over the years and both of them have been wonderful.

10. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

I make purchase decisions based upon value, which takes into account a wide variety of components. My experience has shown that such buying approach renders Algar head and shoulders above the rest.

simmadwn and AClark like this.