'92 Acura NSX 5-speed | FerrariChat

'92 Acura NSX 5-speed

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by AaronMeisner, Aug 29, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AaronMeisner

AaronMeisner Formula Junior

Jul 15, 2014
    Baltimore MD USA
    Full Name:
    Aaron Meisner
    #1 AaronMeisner, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I am thinning out my collection and have reluctantly concluded that the time has come to part with my NSX.

1992 Acura NSX
    61,000 Miles
    5-Speed Manual
    $55,000

The car is in overall good, but not concours condition. It has been extensively serviced over the past few years including the following:

New Clutch
    New Cross-drilled rotors, Hawk pads, and Master Cylinder
    Climate Control Board
    Window Regulator Rebuild/Upgrade
    New Tires
    Main Seal, Trans Seals, Clutch Slave Cyl
    All Coolant Hoses
    New Thermostat
    New Washer Pump
    New Door Seals
    New Window Seals
    And the list goes on...

The car is an absolute delight to drive and is everything you have been told about the NSX. It's easy to drive, but rewards the driver with stunning balance, grip, and just the right amount of power for the real world.

The paint is in nice shape with two minor flaws. There is a scuff (pictured below) at the point where the passenger rear quarter meets the rear bumper cover. Additionally, the nose of the car has minor paint flaws and should be repainted and rehung on the car. As you can see from the photos, this is not visible except under close inspection. The front passenger fender has been resprayed and looks good. (Apparently, the previous owner backed his lawn tractor into the car--only cosmetic damage, clean CarFax.)

The interior is in similar shape. The stereo had been replaced with a huge double-din unit. I pulled it out and covered the opening with an aluminum blanking plate, and added double USB charging ports and a 12v power supply. The dash was cut to accommodate the replacement stereo. I do not have the OEM stereo.

Other notes: the car has no spare or glovebox manual. It has aftermarket performance cold air intake and exhaust. It's not oppressively loud, but has a great engine note as the VTEC kicks in.

The car is priced very competitively. The lowest priced NSX on AutoTrader right now is $55,950.

Offered in Baltimore, MD at $55,000

Thanks for your interest.

Aaron Meisner
    410-963-7718
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. AaronMeisner

AaronMeisner Formula Junior

Jul 15, 2014
    Baltimore MD USA
    Full Name:
    Aaron Meisner
    Well, that was quick. Anybody know how to change the title from [For Sale] to [Sold} ???

3. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014