512tr relays and fuses | FerrariChat

512tr relays and fuses

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by bazzis, May 8, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bazzis

bazzis Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Sarratt, Herts
    the details on fuses and relays and their uses are slightly different in my handbook from the chart on the fusebox cover in the car, its a UK supplied RHD car. My feelings are to use the fuse box details, has anyone else had this problem....

2. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    According to the parts manual, there is only one type of decal for 512TR's. However, according to the workshop manual, UK cars are slightly different from other cars... only one difference is listed, though... relating to the headlight lifting/dipped beam relay. In some regions, Ferrari low beam headlights are turned off when the high beams are turned on. The difference may be related to this.

Generally, the decal is a simplification on Ferraris, with some minor items unlisted.

Do you have the time to go into the specific differences? Any photos? Does the manual specify RHD? I've listed the fuses and relays on this airconditioning system diagram I found in the english (language) Workshop Manual.

512TR_Airconditioning_Fig9

Ferrari have a "tradition" of mounting relay panels upside down on RHD cars. I'm wondering if the RHD 512TR is the same? By the way, do you have a specific problem?