512 Tea Arse wants to know where everyone has gone today - have I missed something? | FerrariChat

512 Tea Arse wants to know where everyone has gone today - have I missed something?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 512Tea Are, Jul 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    I ain't 'ad no abuse today so I am wunderin if the world has cum to an end and I'm the only wun left onnit. I ain't menshuned the 'Unmentionable Wonder Truck' for ayges so did I ort to menshun it agayn just fer old tymes sake? Ave I cawsed eny ufence at awl?

2. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    where is the RS500 old man did you ask in the post office when you got your pension today

3. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Dowt ewe korzd effenss, itz juzt knowun cann bee arsed!

4. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    kno offense ,old boi.....
    chow us oure 512...

5. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    i notice you still haven't filled out profile..... come on, it's not that hard even for dole scum in Solent :p

6. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    have some respect for the old chap he fought in the war to save us

7. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    If he did ,respect, i need NI number to be sure.

8. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Steve,

Yes, I enquired of Clare at the Post Ofice. Regrettably she does not know the telephone number of the gentleman, Neal, who hitherto ran the trout fishing lake. However, she is to pass my telephone number to a friend of Neal's who frequents the Post Office. As soon as I hear anything I shall be immediately in touch.

9. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    .....I'm sure a simple "no", would've sufficed!

10. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    give the old guy a rest furking vultures

11. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Tony,

Yes, I shall fill out the profile at my earliest opportunity. Nonetheless, please do bear in mind that this 'Box Of Tricks' is very much an alien object - indeed, ever since I acquired the thing, which was only of recent times, it has ensnared me in all manner of trouble - some of which has ocurred upon this forum. It seems to have a mind of its own - as though its possessed by something.

I've enjoyed roast lamb for dinner with the full complement of vegetables. And at this very moment I am engaged in yet another epicurean delight of rice pudding - all whilst engaged at the controls of this 'Box Of Tricks.'

12. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    I await your profile with bated breath ;)

13. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Sletti,

I don't do monosyllabicism.

14. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Tony,

As long as you 'Don't Hold Your Breath' all will be well.

15. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Steve,

Have sympathy for the blatherskites for they all seemingly drive piffling V8's.

May I enquire as to whether you have examined Ray 360M's 12 cylinder boat?

16. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    So, can we address you as Graham or is is still the "cloak & dagger" codename of 512TR?

17. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    never seen it it would be a backwards step for me as the f512m is alot more advanced but i contacted him today to buy his tubi but he left it on me old mate i can see there being trouble on here with that tonyh and stiggi picking on an old chap

18. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    No **** Sherlock!

Excessive use of polysyllabicism can become a little tiresome for most, as can your general magniloquence.

19. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    Dear 512Tea Arse

My day job got in the way of our usual banter

Seems like the P,1 and 0 buttons were sticking for a while on your 'box of tricks' , looks like that problem may now be cured

Hope you have a pleasant evening

James

20. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    SAY WHAT? :)

21. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Yeah, see, it's not just 512 Tea Are that can use wanky words! But at least I have a profile!!!!

22. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Sletti,

How so very kind of you to trouble to write to me concerning this matter. I therefore shall do my utmost to refrain from utilising my intellect which my education has caused to be extended to such a degree that it has caused you offence. Please do accept my most sincere apologies. It is never my policy to cause offence. Please do feel free to write to me upon any matter which may be troubling you, and I shall do my best to help you. I suspect that you may not drive a twelve cylinder Ferrari, as those that do are usually gentlemen and would do their best, in any circumstance, not to cause offence. I suspect that you are quite a young man and therefore with my wealth of worldly experience I am sufficiently altruistic to always forgive those who attempt an offence against me.

23. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    What really intrigues me is that we all know who is is now and yet he continues to pretend not to be able to fill out a profile.

Must be a smart software package that he is using to create all the fancy lines !

James

24. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear JRS,

Thank you so much for your kind sentiments. However, it would seem that Sletti is lining himself up at the moment. I really do fail to understand why some people have an inherent desire to attack anyone with the powers of expression and the ability to communicate well. Perhaps it is merely the behavior of the playground which they have yet to leave behind as they take the wobbly steps toward adulthood.

25. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear JRS,

Please stop being puerile.