360 Kline Headers/Exhaust | FerrariChat

360 Kline Headers/Exhaust

Discussion in '360/430' started by JStone414, Nov 19, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JStone414

JStone414 Formula 3

Sep 23, 2004
    Gotham
    Full Name:
    Roman Sionis
    Anyone have experience with their steel or inconnel products on the 360?

2. spyros tsiamantas

Dec 9, 2019
    Cyprus
    Full Name:
    spyros tsiamantas
    Good evening sir. Yes i have an inconel kline exhaust system on my 360 modena. Amazing sound so much lightweight and best quality. Inconel 625 f1 grade material and the color is the same with an f1 car exhaust. Worth 100%. So contact them and you will decide. They gave me 99 years warranty on exhaust system and 4 years warranty on the valves. Valves are the same with factory valves

3. spyros tsiamantas

Dec 9, 2019
    Cyprus
    Full Name:
    spyros tsiamantas
    Hello Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I have installed Kline exhaust set ups on R8, Huracan, Gallardo, Porsche, but not yet on a Ferrari. That said..I have been very impressed with the fitment of the systems and the quality is excellent. So far they have proven to be a great product. Sound is amazing as should be expected. I would say money well spent..

spyros tsiamantas likes this.
  5. becausephilchow

becausephilchow Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2016
    Hong Kong
    I have a Kline 625 Inconel on my own 991TT. Absolutely love it, and it sounds unbelievable. Have not had to change to add it yet to my own 360, but, I will shortly if I keep the car.

I've PMed you a price for the Kline, if you're interested!

spyros tsiamantas likes this.