Wanted - 360 Coupe Gated | FerrariChat

Wanted 360 Coupe Gated

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by dimetal, Aug 26, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dimetal

dimetal Rookie

Aug 26, 2016
    California
    Full Name:
    Steve Roberts
    I've been looking for a right 360 gated coupe for a bit now and have found two I might be willing to put an offer on but wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something out there before I made a move and wanted to reach out here.

Open to year as long as issues are sorted. Open to color as long as it is not black. Prefer a lighter color and interesting interiors (color contrast, stripes or piping) but will check out anything that is interesting. Solid car with complete service history. Fewer owners more important than lower miles but would like at least < 20k.

Anyone know of or have something that fits this bill please let me know ASAP as I could move on one of the two mentioned above this week.

Thanks to all reading and any help that can be offered.

2. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph

https://www.continentalferrari.com/inventory/used-2000-ferrari-360-modena-berlinetta-rwd-2d-coupe-zffyu51a9y0121568

I'm an hour away. Let me know if you want me to take a look at it.

No affiliation,

Joe

3. Bthesixthree

Bthesixthree Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 18, 2013
    CA
    Full Name:
    B
    Any interest in an '04 "Gialo Modena" (Yellow) with "Nero" Daytona seated interior? 16,000 miles and 6-speed manual. Private-party in the North East.

4. smin9870

smin9870 Karting

Mar 6, 2011
    CT
    Full Name:
    Steve
  5. dimetal

dimetal Rookie

Aug 26, 2016
    California
    Full Name:
    Steve Roberts
    Thank you to all that replied of PM'd. Last week I placed an offer on a 2000 360 that was accepted and signed a bill of sale on Friday. Looking forward to receiving the car soon.

Thanks again!
    :)