275GTBS..what's for sale?? | FerrariChat

275GTBS..what's for sale??

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by f40carlo, Apr 24, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f40carlo

f40carlo Formula Junior

Dec 31, 2005
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Carlo
    Does anyone know of any 275GTB's for sale? Where is the market at for these cars presently?

Thoughts, comments, and input appreciated.

Thanks, in advnace to all,

Carlo

2. Vintage V12

Vintage V12 Formula 3

Aug 11, 2004
    What are you looking for, 2 or 4 cam, long or short nose? It seems that the real good cars sell out of the public eye. I know of an alloy 2 cam, non torque tube car that just sold for one million fifty. It had been restored by the best. It would not surprise me if the restoration on that car was 250K plus 2 years of work. What looks like a real nice short nose is for sale right now at Fantasy junction for 650K. Not sure who did the work. They also have a 4 cam for 875K that looks like it may need some work. LMCCars has what looks like a very nice long nose 2 cam torque tube steel body for I think 725K. The underside does not look as nice as the outside. I have wondered why this car has not sold. The web site anamera.com seems to keep things up to date. Cavallino Mag lists the short nose @500k to 675k and the long nose at 525k to 775K, and 4 cams at 650K to 950K with arrows on all 275 variations pointing up. They also show the 250GTO at 12 million. The 250gto and 275gtb will cost about the same to restore. It seems that when the cars go up in value, so do the parts.

3. open roads

open roads F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Sarasota, Fl.
    Full Name:
    Stan
    I came across a car with some interesting mods on ClassicDriver.com. I think it is with Kidston in Switzerland. I don't know how much is asked.

4. trkevin

trkevin Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    K. Blommaert
    I was indeed offered by Kidston, but it's already sold.