250 GTO for sale.. ONLINE? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

250 GTO for sale.. ONLINE?

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by DartzVader, May 16, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DartzVader

DartzVader Rookie

Apr 25, 2016
    Prague, Czechia
    Full Name:
    Karel
    #26 DartzVader, May 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    "If any of the above information as being impeccable and fully restored cars with full

clear racing history, certificates, are not up to expectations then the deposit will be

refunded back to the client and the information remains confidential and destroyed

and not to be disclosed to any third party without the written authorization of

“RefinedMarques” "

Swell!

P.S. Notice the white square next to 250. Possibly certificate for a completely different car? :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Timmmmmmmmmmy

Timmmmmmmmmmy F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2010
    NZ
    Full Name:
    Timothy Russell
    Better still, it could simply be downloaded from the net and used for their purposes.

If you actually had a GTO and wanted to sell it you would use someone like Talacrest or Kidston or similar with experience at that level of the market. Selling a Lambo Venemo is a totally different transaction that selling a $70 million Ferrari. If you are seriously looking for a car at that level you can do worse than calling either of the above or Lukas Huni/ Duncan Hamilton/ Klaus Werner/ Bill Kontes....... They will either have what you want or know or be the first step to securing one.

Please check out the links as posted above and below...... Hilarious stories.

And I love how they are trying to get the prospective purchaser to keep their information private........ I wonder if they will offer a free set of steak knives with every GTO sold

3. DartzVader

DartzVader Rookie

Apr 25, 2016
    Prague, Czechia
    Full Name:
    Karel
    Thanks a lot!

Made me laugh for sure. And this Shmee150 promo post from 2012 is hilarious as well. Comment section. The fake profiles making positive reviews, Al-Bakry swearing at the real (skeptic) ones. Wonder how much they paid Shmee to do these.
    https://www.facebook.com/Shmee150/posts/422041357838290

4. Simon1965

Simon1965 Formula Junior

Feb 8, 2011
    HKSAR
    Full Name:
    Simon
    Q. How can you tell if a car dealer is lying to you
    A. His lips are moving

5. Timmmmmmmmmmy

Timmmmmmmmmmy F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2010
    NZ
    Full Name:
    Timothy Russell
    The same could be said about politicians. This GTO was owned by one elderly lady who only drove it on a Sunday to church and back

6. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    I hope it's still available when my Western Union from Nigeria gets here.....