For Sale - 2018 BMW M4 Coupe- Low miles! | FerrariChat

For Sale 2018 BMW M4 Coupe- Low miles!

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by dubdub, May 20, 2021.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dubdub

dubdub Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2013
    Portland, OR
    2018 BMW M4 with ~9700 miles. Mineral Grey Metallic with Sakhir Orange Leather Interior. Excellent condition! We are the third owner.

Asking 64,500 OBO.

425 horsepower twin turbo I-6, 7 speed DCT, Carbon Fiber Roof, 19 inch rims, Blue brake calipers, and factory applied protective film. Interior has carbon fiber, heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, dual zone climate control, backup camera and 16 speaker Harmon Kardon Surround system.

Serviced at BMW of Portland during our ownership – recent annual service completed in Feb ’21. Comes with a newly purchased California Car Cover.

Bought this for my wife and admittedly it was a bit of an impulse buy. After she drove a loaner M440i x-drive at the last service interval she realized she wants something a little less sporty. And while the car is wicked fast and a blast to drive, it is 3rd or 4th on the “weekend car” list so it doesn’t get much attention.

There are a few imperfections I have included pictures of. The front facia has what appears to be a rock chip under the left headlight, and the right side bottom portion of the grill has a scratch that appears to be from a low approach angle. There is a small paint imperfection on the drivers door, and the front passenger wheel has one instance of light curb rash. I did my best to highlight those in the pictures below.

Car is located in the Portland OR Metro Area.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. dubdub

dubdub Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2013
    Portland, OR
    Price reduction to 63499. Feel free to reach out with any questions.