Sold - 2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Sedan | FerrariChat

Sold 2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Sedan

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by blkfxstc, Aug 24, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. blkfxstc

blkfxstc Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2016
    TX
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Hi All,
    Presenting my 2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Sedan for sale. The car currently has 51,853 miles and is located in the Houston, TX area. I am the second owner, I purchased the car from the original owner in April 2017 at 39,000 miles. The car has always been serviced at MB since new per the manufacturers specifications, with the exception of the spark plugs at 50,000 miles (I did them myself with the correct Bosch plugs). Last service was performed on 08/14/20, so it is good for another year. The car is in great condition, kids or pets have not been in the vehicle. Highlights and pictures are below, please reach out if you have any additional questions. Fchat price is $60,000, it is being listed for $65,000 elsewhere. I'm looking to sell to position myself for a Ferrari, no other reason for the sale, the car is great. Thanks for your consideration.

Highlights:
    - Factory matte paint
    - Factory interior and exterior carbon fiber packages (coupled with the paint makes this a very unique spec)
    - Paint protection film on the front, hood, mirrors, rockers, etc.
    - Is not under warranty
    - Front brakes were replaced at 33,000 miles, still in great condition
    - Rear brakes are the original, just reached the yellow mark during the 08/14/20 service (will not need replacing until in the red)
    - Some scrapping under the front bumper from the previous owner
    - Otherwise, the car is in excellent condition inside and out

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

crinoid likes this.
  2. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Nice looking car, GLWS!

3. tres55

tres55 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2012
    Canada
    In my opinion, the best all around daily driver car available. I've had 4-5 S63's in the last decade and have never been able to recreate the experience with any of the competitors.

GLWS

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  4. INTMD8

INTMD8 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 10, 2007
    Lake Villa IL
    Yes I daily a 14. Great car! As mentioned, don't see many with that paint and the carbon.

5. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Wow. That is a very pretty car. Very hard to find in that paint color and the carbon trim looks amazing!

6. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Amen! I got a FF and an s63 coupe and I get yelled at on the FF side for this but the s63 is so much a better car than the FF. It’s tech savvy, luxurious, comfortable...the FF beats it in the sound and handling but that’s about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LARRYH likes this.
  7. blkfxstc

blkfxstc Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2016
    TX
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Reasonable offers will be considered.

8. blkfxstc

blkfxstc Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2016
    TX
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Sold to a fellow Fchatter.

GuyIncognito and technom3 like this.
  9. KyleB25

KyleB25 Karting

Jun 30, 2017
    Cant wait to see her come off the truck!

Thanks for a very simple transaction.

Jdubbya and blkfxstc like this.
  10. blkfxstc

blkfxstc Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2016
    TX
    Full Name:
    Eric
    The transaction was simple on both ends, thanks Kyle, hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

KyleB25 likes this.
  11. KyleB25

KyleB25 Karting

Jun 30, 2017
    Car arrived today exactly as advertised and you can work with Eric with full confidence.

Good luck with your F-Car search.

blkfxstc likes this.