2014 Utah Grand Prix | FerrariChat

2014 Utah Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Gran Drewismo, Aug 19, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Anyone going to this? Debating on a little weekend trip. Been a couple years since I have been down to MMP.

2. yoda

yoda F1 Rookie

Sep 27, 2004
    UT
    I will be there Friday and Saturday. The Pirelli World Challenge races are on those two days and are well worth it. The Saturday race is their final of the season so they go all out. NASCAR on a road circuit is fun to watch too.

3. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    #3 Gran Drewismo, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
    Booked flight last night so I'll be going. Excited to see PWC in person for the first time.

Do you know if the Clubhouse Exclusive Access tickets are worth it? IIRC, I had lunch in the Legends hall at ALMS in 2010, which was ok, but the $85 difference is a tad steep....

Edit: I see the price includes a $20 gift card, which is good because I'll probably buy a shirt or something anyway.

Hope the "VIP Parking" is better than the "Yeah, the VIP parking is that dirt lot over there....where everyone else parks." That I got in 2010. :)

4. yoda

yoda F1 Rookie

Sep 27, 2004
    UT
    I may be able to get a couple extra free GA tickets if anyone is interested.

5. yoda

yoda F1 Rookie

Sep 27, 2004
    UT
    Coming up this weekend. Friday's GT/GTS race is 4:50-5:50 and Saturday's is 2:30-3:30, not to mention the rest of the racing going on throughout the weekend.

Me thinks the Ferrari/exotics drive scheduled for Saturday should swing by MMP :)