For Sale - 2010 Nero Daytona California | FerrariChat

For Sale 2010 Nero Daytona California

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by AD211, Mar 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AD211

AD211 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 19, 2017
    South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Andy
    After 3 years of proud ownership and 10,000 exciting miles, I am parting ways with my first ever Ferrari to purchase my second ever Ferrari, a 458. This car is simply gorgeous and a thrill to drive although never at night or in the rain (yes, I am a little OCD). Odometer is at 23,700 miles.

Since I purchased the car in September of 2017 from Foreign Cars Italia (FCI) in Charlotte, NC, I have added an integrated K40 radar detector with laser jammers on front and rear with handheld control, replaced the factory stereo head unit with a Pioneer AVIC-8200NEX with rear camera, added a slight tint to the windows, new custom floor mats, powder coated the rims in gloss black and painted the exhaust in matte black. Annual services have been done each year at FCI in Greensboro, NC. All service records are available and the car is under the NEW POWER WARRANTY until September of 2020. I have never tracked this vehicle. Paint correction and ceramic coating professionally applied in July 2019. Always garage kept. New Michelin Pilot Super Sport K2 tires installed in 2019.

CarFax shows a minor accident (9/2013) on the left front fender. I inquired about this when I purchased the vehicle and received a copy of the accident report, which I can provide. 5 mph bump in a parking lot resulting in an estimated $300 in damage to the ppf, which has been replaced. Includes 2 keys, owners manual, unopened tool kit, car cover, and CTEK battery tender with trunk access connection.

ASKING $88,600 OR BEST OFFER

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Andynyc and psych0hans like this.
  2. AD211

AD211 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 19, 2017
    South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Bump discount (which always makes me cringe when I see others do it). $85k

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. pshep138

pshep138 Formula 3

Apr 20, 2013
    The Midwest
    Andy, is this car still available?

4. AD211

AD211 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 19, 2017
    South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Yes it is. I’ve added some miles though. About 25,575 now. I’ll be taking it to F of ATL in July for the annual.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat