News

For Sale 2007 Special Anniversary Edition Radical SR3

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by gobble, Apr 8, 2021.

1. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Mark
    After a summer with just loving this car I decided to upgrade to the new Radical SR3 SRX. This car is just a blast to drive on track days.

This 2007 Special Anniversary Edition SR3 is in excellent condition and has the upgraded 1500cc fuel injected engine that has approximately 30 hours of track day use since it’s last overhaul (no racing). This car has many desirable options including: dry sump lubrication, PADDLE SHIFTERS, high downforce body, carbon fiber halo (head restraint), heavy duty axles, and carbon fiber Le Mans mirrors. The gearbox was just completely rebuilt and the ECU just upgraded to the newer MBE9A4 from SBD Motorsport.

The car received a full inspection from Team Stradale last season. I've done 3 track days with the car since. The body condition is amazing (I actually did paint correction) with just a few non-structural stress cracks on one of the pods.

I had the custom graphics done last summer to make it look like the Momo 333 SP. They can easily be removed.

Asking $30,000

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    Wow!!!

what are maintenance and running costs like?

4. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I would say the maintenance costs are not bad if you have DIY skills and just doing lapping days. If you're doing serious racing and having a Radical dealer do your maintenance I'm sure the costs can add up.

HotShoe likes this.
  5. christianscott

Mar 14, 2005
    Chester, NH
    Full Name:
    Christian C Scott
    Love the homage to the Momo 333SP! Radicals seem like a great way to get involved in track events.

6. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I brought a 333SP Momo model to a local place called CGI Premier and they did a great job. I know the owner through a friend so didn’t pay full price, which would likely have been expensive. If you’ve seen a portable set on the field at an NFL game or a trailer that turns into some sort of display you’ve probably seen their work.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Mark