For Sale - 2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano w/ HGTE | FerrariChat

For Sale 2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano w/ HGTE

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Doom, Jul 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doom

Doom Rookie

Sep 8, 2017
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Doom
    This is a 2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano with an upgraded full factory Ferrari HGTE package. This 599 was originally sold new in 2007 and then again as a pre-owned vehicle in 2013. I bought it from the second owner in 2017. Finished in a Nero (black) exterior and a Nero leather interior with Carbon Fiber trim this is an aggressive looking 599. The previous owner also added the desirable and extremely expensive Ferrari HGTE performance upgrade package. Ferrari introduced the Handling Gran Turismo Evoluzione (HGTE) package in 2009 to upgrade the 599?s already remarkable handling dynamics. Buyers of 2010 599?s could opt to add this as an option when ordering their 599, or existing 599 GTB owners could return their car to an authorized Ferrari dealership, where their car could be upgraded. The package cost was approximately $37,000 and includes stiffer front and rear springs with adjustable shocks, a thicker anti-roll bar, new wheels, and tires with slightly wider front wheels. Additionally, the exhaust note was re-tuned via revised mufflers and exhaust tips, and the car sits 10 millimeters lower than standard, giving it a more aggressive demeanor.

The condition of this Ferrari is absolutely fantastic both cosmetically and mechanically. It has been remarkably well cared for and it really shows. This 2007 599 was also optioned with the Carbocermaic Brake System which was uncommon for the 2007 models. A full service was performed in late 2017 and all campaigns were fully up-to-date then. This is a heavily optioned 599 including the HGTE Package, Leather Upholstered Seat Backs, Yellow Brake Calipers, Carboceramic Brake System, Daytona Style Seats, Yellow Tachometer Dial, iPod Connection, Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel with LED's, Scuderia Ferrari Shields, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Full Electric Seats, Leather Headliner and Rear Shelf Leather Upholstered. This is a FANTASTIC example of a 599 and the HGTE package.

VIN: ZFFFC60AX70152781
    Miles: 12,955

Asking price is $159,900 or best reasonable offer.
    You may email at [email protected] or call at 801-673-0915

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

PBT58, F50gta, 360Tom and 3 others like this.
  2. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Holy crap. I really didn't need to see this. What is the mileage ?

Il Tifoso likes this.
  3. Doom

Doom Rookie

Sep 8, 2017
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Doom
    I updated it with the mileage. It's currently at 12,955.

4. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    This is a perfect compliment to the 355!!!!:D

Really nice car BTW. GLWS

Challenge 52 and Dave rocks like this.
  5. Doom

Doom Rookie

Sep 8, 2017
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Doom
    Thank you! I'm looking to get something newer, so I hope this one finds a nice, loving family to go to.

6. speef

speef Karting

Oct 28, 2011
    This is beautiful, loooks very well sorted and priced. For someone looking for a 599 this one will be very hard to beat. Superb ! GLWS

7. Doom

Doom Rookie

Sep 8, 2017
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Doom
    I'm lowering the price by $5k. Now $154,900. I don't see any way to edit the original post to update the price.

8. schwoo

schwoo Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2013
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Marquette
    Sent email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Doom

Doom Rookie

Sep 8, 2017
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Doom
    Still available.

10. Doom

Doom Rookie

Sep 8, 2017
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Doom
    Let's get this sold. Price is now $149,900!

11. Doom

Doom Rookie

Sep 8, 2017
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Doom
    Any brokers interested in helping me get this sold?

12. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi call me late morning tomorrow
    Let's talk .
    Mike 973-610-7111

13. raider1968

raider1968 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 13, 2008
    NC Mnts & Asheville
    Full Name:
    John E
    Nice classy modern (to me) car. If it is really as in as good shape as it looks its a great way to get into a really nice Ferrari without financial over kill. I've had 5 Ferraris in the last 12 years and I'm shocked at some of the new prices - I mean like over a million for an F12 Superfast - I'm just not in that league

Mbutner likes this.
  14. Remember the alamo

Dec 9, 2014
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Jeff
  15. Doom

Doom Rookie

Sep 8, 2017
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Doom
    This car is still for sale. It currently has about 13,100 miles on it.

16. rennspeed

rennspeed Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 4, 2007
    Full Name:
    Rennspeed
    Are these recent pictures of the car? Service history? Car is in Utah?

17. Doom

Doom Rookie

Sep 8, 2017
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Doom
    The pictures are from when I bought the car a year and about 4 months ago. It still looks exactly the same now, but I can take new pictures of anything you want to see. I bought the car from Maserati of Woodland Hills, but they closed their dealership and I was unable to get a service history from them, but I know the car has been in CA, TX, and PA, at least, and I was told there isn't a central Ferrari service history database that we can just get the full records from. Yes, the car is in Utah.

The only blemishes I'm aware of on the car are: some tiny rock chips in the very front of the hood, the glove box button is sticky (all the rest are fine), one of the straps to hold the manuals in the trunk is broken (I do have the complete set of manuals), and one of the wheels has a tiny dent in it (barely noticeable, but it's there).

18. Doom

Doom Rookie

Sep 8, 2017
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Doom
    Price lowered to $140,000. You can call, text, or dm me here anytime!

19. Doom

Doom Rookie

Sep 8, 2017
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Doom
    Price reduced to $135,000.

20. Il Tifoso

Il Tifoso Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2013
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ruben
    Wow, that’s a lot of car for $135K! GLWS, it’s absolutely beautiful!

Ruben

21. Doom

Doom Rookie

Sep 8, 2017
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Doom
    I just left the car at the dealership here in SLC for them to sell it via consignment. They told me the car is worth about $130k, so if anyone wants to make an offer on it above what I'd get for consignment, then you can buy it for that.

22. 95BlackZ28

95BlackZ28 Rookie

Oct 23, 2018
    Full Name:
    Daniel Rice
    Is this car still for sale?

23. Doom

Doom Rookie

Sep 8, 2017
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Doom
    Yes. The car is at the Ferrari dealership in Salt Lake.

24. 95BlackZ28

95BlackZ28 Rookie

Oct 23, 2018
    Full Name:
    Daniel Rice
    I see. The reason I asked is I couldn't find it on their website so assumed it was sold. 130k is a great price for this beauty. I'm thinking about it....

25. Doom

Doom Rookie

Sep 8, 2017
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Doom
    I called them and complained about that this morning actually. It was supposed to be listed on their website a few weeks ago. They've had it for six weeks now.