Opinion about my build f8 spider | FerrariChat

Opinion about my build f8 spider

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Twon321, Apr 30, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Twon321

Twon321 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 30, 2021
    Full Name:
    Antoine Romanos
  2. PMiranda

PMiranda Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2004
    Austin, TX
    That is a gorgeous color. Personally if I was worried about price I'd skip the diamond finish wheels (a pain to get touched up if you ever get damage from driving on bad roads) and the various extra leather and carbon trims. I'd also think about skipping the Ti exhaust in favor of an aftermarket one, but almost all of this comes down to personal taste. I usually vacillate on options like that but almost always decide YOLO and if I'm spending that much on the base car and most importantly, waiting that long to get it custom built, there's no point specifying anything less than exactly what you want.

3. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Can you post the images of the option again. I wasn’t able to read it. It’s fuzzy

Art138 likes this.
  4. ScrappyB

ScrappyB Formula 3

Oct 3, 2017
    Full Name:
    T
    Have you considered silver wheels?

5. Twon321

Twon321 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 30, 2021
    Full Name:
    Antoine Romanos

Ugh u think i should go after market with that what about power steering and premium sound i got an eta of 7 months to receive it I’m just scared no one ever gets a green one

6. Twon321

Twon321 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 30, 2021
    Full Name:
    Antoine Romanos
    I’m more of a dark color guy i can get the cheaper rims for 8 k leas

7. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Go with green! Looks awesome. Just don’t know the options cause I can’t see.

8. Boots

Boots Formula 3

Jan 17, 2020
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jake
    Beautiful build. Wouldn't change a thing! I wouldn't worry about resale with your colour, green has become a huge trend in the automotive world the past few years and I'm sure once you sell it, it'll be snatched up quickly. In a sea of Rosso Corsa cars for sale, you'll have a rare gem on your hands!

9. Art138

Art138 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Ft. Lauderdale
    I would rethink the premium sound system at 6,000 dollars plus. There is a thread on this subject and conventional wisdom questions the added benefit. Once the engine starts premium sound actuation is questionable.

VAF84 likes this.
  10. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    You are buying a Ferrari and you worry about saving a few grand?
    This is not a 911, buy the car the way you want it. Don't skimp on the leather interior bits. The standard carpet looks like crap. You can opt to have the exterior trim painted gloss black rather than carbon, but do one of those two things. The F8 has a lot of trim bits that will look pretty awful if you don't.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

GT2goneF likes this.
  11. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    This looks great. I would favor a non-black interior with this color but the yellow accents really tie it in and the more I look at it the more I like it.

12. Enzo Belair

Enzo Belair Formula 3

Jul 27, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Scott
    you can also have them add a yellow stripe to the seat, its available on the seat you chose.