For Sale - Dino Compendium - New | FerrariChat

For Sale Dino Compendium - New

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Dino246gts, Apr 12, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dino246gts

Dino246gts Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2006
    Dino Compendium
    You know what it is if you are looking so I won't describe it. And you probably know the prices on eBay.
    I will describe the condition ...... New. It has been sitting untouched on my bookshelf since the day I bought it. Still in shrink wrap, so no pictures of the inside. Corners without damage (see pictures of outside).
    Price: $2250, shipping included in the Continental USA. To avoid any shipping problems, will not ship out of the USA.
    PM if interested or have any questions. Thank you!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    Crazy how those have gone up in price !!

Glad I bought mine off Matthias years ago.

Good luck with the sale.

3. SCantera

SCantera F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2004
    Living Falls NC
    When they were published I bought two. I gave one to a dear friend with a preservation Dino. And the other when I sold 05216. Seems they belong with the car rather than on my bookshelf.

4. Dino246gts

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2006
    Thanks for the "good luck". Glad I also bought mine way back when.

I bought 3. One to use at concours, to mark up and use as a reference, i.e., a driver. The second one is the garage queen. It is to keep nice and for autographs. So far I have Matthias and Pierro Ferrari. The third one is for a rainy day. It hasn't rained much so I thought I would sell it. If I ever sell my Dino I will include the first one with the car and the second one ..... I may be buried with. Then I will finally have time to read it in its' entirety. The third ..... hoping to sell.

Rosey likes this.
  5. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    I only have one copy... a mint garage queen. :) :)

6. Dino246gts

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2006
    Remember: Dino Compendiums were meant to be driven ...... or something like that.

Rory J and Rosey like this.
  7. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    A great deal! Good luck finding one at a better price.

Nowhere but up, and well deserved as an exceptional book without par in Dino land.
    Best of luck with sale!

Regards, Alberto