Paint Protection | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Paint Protection

Discussion in '360/430' started by CarAholic, Apr 21, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CarAholic

CarAholic Formula Junior

May 10, 2016
    Live in Greenville SC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. SCKOMS

SCKOMS F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 21, 2011
    Lake County, IL
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Definitely do it. Had all but the doors done on mine. I just couldn't bring myself to cover the entire car......would feel like driving in a condom!

3. Doramon0720

Doramon0720 Karting

Jan 17, 2015
    Rancho Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Hi, I live in the South Bay area in Southern California. Can you refer some reputable shops? Thanks in advance...

4. Extreme1

Extreme1 Formula 3

Jun 27, 2017
    Santa Clarita, CA
    There’s a shop down the street from my house. Auto Impressions in Newhall, CA. It’s a little drive for you but totally worth it. They have exotics in there all the time for PPF.
    PM me if you want the number Image Unavailable, Please Login They covered this Pista completely in PPF. I couldn’t find a seam, even looking closely.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

armedferret likes this.
  5. Enzo Belair

Enzo Belair Formula 3

Jul 27, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Scott
    100% Xpel on all surfaces that take the brunt of rocks, etc. when you drive. I am in the process as well of adding clear to the front and rocker panels on my new car. The key is to add two coats of ceramic over the Xpel (IMO), it will look outstanding, protect the car from chips and always look perfectly buffed out, no more waxing or buffing to keep the paint 100% flawless with no spiderwebbing or scratches.

I am confident that if you saw a car that was done well you would not even notice the clear over the paint. Clear products has come a long way form the original 3M clear bra which had a lot of orange peal, new product is amazing, smooth and will not etch form bugs or rocks, self healing as well.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Enzo Belair

Enzo Belair Formula 3

Jul 27, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Sticker city in the south bay

7. Enzo Belair

Enzo Belair Formula 3

Jul 27, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Scott
  8. Enzo Belair

Enzo Belair Formula 3

Jul 27, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Xpel with two coats of ceramic over the whole car. You cannot notice which panels have PPF and which ones do not. It really is the best way to go, PPF is an amazing product these days and again you will never wax or buff your car again.