6 Speed Conversion | Page 19 | FerrariChat

6 Speed Conversion

Discussion in '360/430' started by rsmitchell10, Dec 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    brogenville likes this.
  2. PPW

PPW Karting

Oct 4, 2019
    1. I have interest in getting my car back, not making and selling gates. The maker offered to sign an NDA to protect “hours” of their time. Also, for anyone who knows how this works, scanning in a part like that could be done by a child.

2. if you’re not an employee how would you know the contents of the NDA sent to EAG?

3. I hope it doesn’t come to that but if it does, I will. The invoicing and top debacle (which if you are aware of the NDA specifics then you must be of this too).

4. Again, if you aren’t an EAG employee what first hand knowledge would you have of this? Even if you were standing right there for every conversation (which have been few as I haven’t spoken to art on the phone in well over a month), I haven’t said one foul word. They might not like that I am direct and dismantle the bogus excuses given (such as the gate needing a 5 axis cnc to make, which for those who don’t know, the main difference of a 4 vs 5 axis is you don’t have to manually flip the part during the run, but again can be made on a 3 axis).

stress? They are telling me the cars are all delayed due to a cheap part I offered them a source for that could have had it to them in a day. That would seem like a relief to most, no?

5. Welp, you’ve caught me red handed! I guess I should have placed my edited comment before the previous last one but didn’t want to disingenuously make it look like something it wasn’t (edited post with an important afterthought). Good catch!

6. A supply issue with American machine shops since June 15th for a part that is 30 minutes of run time? Again, this is the heart of the issue. A supposed month plus delay with no end in sight for a piece of metal that should’ve been ordered 4 months ago (once they had my money), I offered another shop that could’ve made it, they declined, and now you’re telling me it’s because of COVID?!

Also, as annoying and frustrating as this is, boy oh boy do I feel sorry for the poor chap who has been waiting 14 months for an oem conversion (who was told if he went aftermarket it would be quicker and then told he couldn’t go aftermarket, even though they didn’t gave the oem parts...).

3. PPW

PPW Karting

Oct 4, 2019

The $125 is cost, my buddy offered them to EAG for $250, but if they are selling for $1,800 then maybe I should make a run of them

4. Jordan Takeian

Sep 26, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jordan Takerian
    Please do! Leave them alone... Maybe you should make a run off your NASA buddy to do the conversion too ;)

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. PPW

PPW Karting

Oct 4, 2019
    they have my money for 4 months, delayed the car for over a month for a part that they clearly didn’t order, which I then offered to furnish, they declined, and my car Is still sitting in limbo with no end in sight and your response is to leave them alone?

just want to be sure I’m understanding what you, the non EAG employee/non-related party, is saying.

6. Jordan Takeian

Sep 26, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jordan Takerian
    Let’s keep this short, the opposite of your ego.

1. I’ve seen your car, not sure why you’d want it back!

2. I’m nice to them, on a friend level with all of the guys, I’ve known Art for a year and a half and just met the rest of the guys when I flew to SA a few weeks ago. Unlike you, you’re a jerk to say the least and you’d only fly here to complain, rush, and cause delays for the good customers, which I’d consider myself.

3. Well if you keep this up, it will.

4. Once again, I’m their friend, I listen to them and deal with the problems that they have come up every single day mostly because of you and your big ego.

5. Thank you!

6. Pandemic has been going on since early March dummy! Once again go make one yourself or have your boyfriend do it if it’s so easy.

Yeah, except he’s patient and nice. Unlike you, you’re a... well I can’t use the words to describe you on here unfortunately but, everyone who has seen you and your ego talk know the words I meant.

Now, if you excuse me you’ve wasted enough of my time... I have to go drive my FRESHLY CONVERTED CAR (gate and everything because I’m not a jerk) Thank you

(To everyone else in here with a car in the shop I can assure you that your cars will be done VERY SOON, except for you PPW I hope you and the extra 5k added to your invoice have a fun time waiting!)

Cheers!

7. PPW

PPW Karting

Oct 4, 2019

So you’ve managed to in this message, insult my car, make homophobic remarks, call me a dummy, an a.., and public acknowledged that Art threatened to unilaterally add $5,000 onto my invoice for speaking out.

Needless to say, BEWARE!

8. Jordan Takeian

Sep 26, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jordan Takerian
    Yeah, I did insult your car, it’s a POS. So apparently me saying you having a boyfriend is homophobic... who’s the real homophobe here? Yes, you are. Finally, yes, and this time it wasn’t a threat, you don’t realize the stress you’ve put these guys through to be honest, 5k is too little, and I did “publicly” say this because we’ll this is a public platform and I’m a happy customer of EAG. What’re you going to do about it? You try to expose EAG all of the time on this public platform. There’s also a difference between speaking out and being inconsiderate and just down right mean... and oh boy! My car is awesome converted! I love it. Everyone it’s worth the wait! Even though PPW doesn’t think so (even though he doesn’t have his “car”) HUGE Thanks Art, Jay, Matt, Jared, Merrick, Phil, and Dave. You guys are awesome!!!!

9. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Your back and forth insults have no business tim this forum.
    You honestly may have a point reading your comments but your insults to this other member really are low and since you are a friend of the business that’s not a good publicity...again I have no association with any of you but you guys should take it offline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brogenville likes this.
  10. Jordan Takeian

Sep 26, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jordan Takerian
    I have no correlation with the business end of EAG and am simply an individual who is happy with my product and unhappy with the way this man who is getting his car converted is treating the hard working guys at EAG. Thank you for your concern, it’s much appreciated! If my insults toward him have no place on this form, his insults and false accusations toward EAG don’t either, but, you don’t say that. He’s been doing it for months as far as I’m concerned.

11. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    well lets not get carried away. have you seen of sackey's posts!?!

12. Natkingcolebasket69

I’m sure I’m just saying yeah call him names and so forth... As I said I’m convinced U have a point, sometimes u just can’t win. Keep doing the best u can to promote EAG as u seem thrilled with the results!

13. Natkingcolebasket69

I read some but not all of them. As u told me I’m
    Sure there is more to the story but I think we can all try to be civil ;)

14. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    sound counsel grasshopper.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  15. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    The rules of this forum protect the interactions of users between each other, not the user against the entire automotive world. He can say pretty much what he wants about EAG, within the other rules of forum decorum and liability for defamation, up until EAG becomes a user here and posts their side of the story. At that point he would be expected to watch his comments to EAG. His comments about EAG up to this point do not give you license to say similar or worse things about him personally.

I've already had to edit your first post here. After reading this exchange, I'm warning you formally to tone it down, now that it's been explained to you.

PPW can tone it down too.

f355spider and brogenville like this.
  16. AandSC

AandSC Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 12, 2016
    Jax, FL
    Full Name:
    Allen
    It’s starting to feel like the Corvette forum.......

How many times can you say the same thing? Yes you did! No you didn’t!

Betting most forum members expect better.

mwstewart likes this.
  17. PPW

PPW Karting

Oct 4, 2019

Wow, just wow.

18. rsmitchell10

rsmitchell10 Karting

Aug 21, 2016
    Atlanta
    As the person who started this thread almost a year ago and had personal experience with Art, EAG, and the process I can say that there were times when I hated the delays and perception of excuses being given rather than progress made. That's why I got on a plane and went there myself...to see the shop, see the work, validate the progress of my conversion, talk directly with Art and meet the team. In doing so, I satisfied myself that they were doing their best to finish my job while also juggling others.

In the end, I got my car back exactly as promised with great quality of fit, finish, and function. It looks great and it drives great.

I still talk with Art as he follows up to see how I'm enjoying my car and if there's any issues he can help with. I'm happy to know that no matter how frustrated I got during the process, not once did I log on to any forum and publicly complain...any complaints or concerns I had went directly from me to him. And even if I still wasn't happy I refrained from publicly airing it. That's my approach and I accept that others choose differing paths to resolution or public validation.

I will say, if someone can't understand why a business will not just sign an NDA and hope they don't have to expend time and money to legally enforce it if it goes the wrong direction (and sometimes it does) then I guess that explains all the redundant posts I've had to wade through lately on this thread.

Anyway, that's my experience and opinion and everyone else is free to agree or disagree...won't emotionally impact me either way.

catdog likes this.
  19. Phil Jackson

Phil Jackson Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 30, 2020
    Full Name:
    Phil Jackson
    #470 Phil Jackson, Oct 19, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    He would, but you currently have him in "FerrariChat" jail with a bond of "$2,000.00". Shows how this forum really goes when members with experience are getting Emails threating to ban them for posting their experiences and or getting their actual posts edited or deleted by moderators.

**edit: screen shot in case of delete, edit or ban**

20. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    You have no idea what you're talking about. He can post as much about EAG or why he disagrees with PPW as he wants. What he can't post are attacks on another user. Here's what's wrong with his postings

A longer time user here would already know these types of comments are considered flaming or personal attacks and would be banned for some combination of these already. Because he's new, he got a warning instead; but some of you guys are making me regret that leniency.

I think Jordan can make his point about how satisfied he is with EAG and how PPW is overdoing his complaints without using the attacks he did above. As Jordan said:

paulchua, f355spider and SAFE4NOW like this.
  21. Jordan Takeian

Sep 26, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jordan Takerian
    He was talking about Art (EAG) being banned and held back at 2k to be reversed.

22. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Art made alias accounts and spammed FerrariChat with veiled ads for his business. There is no self or business promotion allowed here unless sponsor. Had he not been a spammer, he could be a member and reply to the accusations here. He chose to be underhanded and dishonest.

23. Jordan Takeian

Sep 26, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jordan Takerian
    I’ve been following these forums for a while and have read almost everything EAG, 6 speed conversion related before I made my decision. Art his brother Dave and Merrick their media director had user names and posted and I did not see any spam or solicitations so you are wrong.

24. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    I banned Art myself for his self promotion, I know what I am talking about. You need to move on from this.

brogenville and rennspeed like this.