308 Drive By WNY | FerrariChat

308 Drive By WNY

Discussion in '308/328' started by linderpat, Aug 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. linderpat

linderpat Rookie

Aug 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    ed rice
    Greetings Ferrari friends - I am a long time Porsche enthusiast with a long and active history on the Porsche Rennlist site. I also happen to love the 308/328. Anyway, I put the question out over there as follows:

anyone have a Ferrari 308 in Western NY, Buffalo area? I have a good client whose wife is celebrating her birthday (a milestone BD) and she has always loved this car. My buddy is hoping to have a drive by so she can get an up close look at one. PM me if you have any leads. I'd be happy to reciprocate in Pittsburgh for any favors.
    One of the guys suggested dropping a note here. We have a lot of crossover enthusiasts between P-cars and F-cars, so I hope you don't mind my intrusion. Here is the thread on Rennlist (you need to be a member there to see it - https://rennlist.com/forums/off-topic/1207272-ferrari-308-in-wny.html).

I would indeed appreciate anyone willing to let my friend's wife see your car, and maybe even take her for a ride around the block? She is turning 40. They live in the Amherst area I believe. Please let me know, and if you are ever in the Pittsburgh area, please reach out to me. I am the current president of the local Porsche Club - Allegheny Region PCA.

NewYorkLego likes this.
  2. NewYorkLego

NewYorkLego Karting

Jan 28, 2019
    NY
    Stop by! Im in Amherst

3. linderpat

linderpat Rookie

Aug 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    ed rice
    Hi Zachary - awesome. I’m in Pittsburgh but my client/friend is in your town. Can you call me at four one two - 328 - four seven four oh?
    I used to live in WNY, down in Langford. I love it up there and the country roads are great sports car roads.

4. linderpat

linderpat Rookie

Aug 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    ed rice
    Hi Zachary and bump for anyone else. TIA!

5. linderpat

linderpat Rookie

Aug 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    ed rice
    Bump . .. anyone? I'll reciprocate with a 928 or 911 drive locally!

6. PreppyRockrChick

Jan 22, 2018
    WNY
    Full Name:
    Jules
    I have a 1978 308 GTS and am I the Buffalo area. Contact me through here!