Diagnostic scanner for a 360 | FerrariChat

Diagnostic scanner for a 360

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by 78bonanza, Apr 7, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 78bonanza

78bonanza Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jim Cear
    Hi all, I’ve research as many threads as I could find on scan/ diagnostic /reset tools etc . I’m trying to get a better sense for what may be the correct choice for me. Basically I’m a DIYer for as much maintenance as I can do given the limitations of my garage space.
    Other than buying an outrageously expensive Leonardo , etc. what have others found to be useful for a budget of approximately $1500?
    Thanks

2. yelcab

yelcab F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2001
    San Carlos, CA
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Le
    Launch X431 Mini Pro.

3. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    Just be careful about like other diagonsis tools with 360 ..depending on transmission tcu version you may not be able to connect and see the data or change the data within that cpu .. I know the tcu from stradale

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

4. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    There is a newer device called thinkdiag that costs 120 get one free brand for one year .. it may do all the same functions as the pro minii but after one year I think you can't use it .. where I believe the pro mini just won't allow updates but still can be used

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

5. greek75

greek75 Rookie

Apr 18, 2011
    Cyprus
    Full Name:
    John
    Can someone help me out? I’m looking for a DIY diagnostic to do TCU gear learning, PIS setting etc. My TCU is the 193263 version with the CFC201F.05. Which one is the cheapest one available that would work with this TCU?
    Thank you all in advance

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app