360 CS Rear diffusers | FerrariChat

360 CS Rear diffusers

Discussion in '360/430' started by EurosportPerformance, Mar 17, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. EurosportPerformance

Dec 6, 2011
    Boston Ma
    Hey guys

Im looking for a set of 360 CS diffusers for my 360 (Stock Rear bumper). I see a few options out there in CF, but does anyone produce the bolt-on type that are non-CF anymore? I tried to get in contact with F360performance parts as it seems they had them available and thats what I was looking for. Phone is not in service anymore and no reply back to email. I could buy the CF ones and paint them but if anyone actually sells them bare or one flat finished Id be more interested. Any suggestions or leads would be great.

Thanks

2. autowerks9

autowerks9 Formula 3
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2009
    North Wales, Pa.
    Full Name:
    David S.
    We should be able to use our carbon mold to create a Fiberglass set you could then have refinished. Send me a Pm and we can see what we can do to help.

David

EurosportPerformance and DARIES like this.
  3. DARIES

DARIES Karting

Aug 16, 2011
    Hamann sells a rear diffuser for the 360, I have it on my car, fits perfectly and looks really nice.
    This one is actually a copy made by a company named NRAuto, no need to pay the high price of the original one.
    You could install it in order to be adjustable but I installed it to be fixed, looks cleaner. Sorry you can't really see it well in these pictures since I painted everything black, but you will find more pictures on their website.
    If I find more pictures where you could see it better, I'll post them here for you. Good luck!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

EurosportPerformance likes this.
  4. EurosportPerformance

Dec 6, 2011
    Boston Ma
    Thanks for the reply guys!

David, I will most likely get a hold of you soon.

DARIES: Beautiful car! I do like that style as well. Its a unique and different look on the diffuser style which is nice. Is the challenge grille OEM or aftermarket?

DARIES likes this.
  5. DARIES

DARIES Karting

Aug 16, 2011
    its an OEM Challenge grill with OEM Challenge Stradale side skirts

EurosportPerformance likes this.
  6. DARIES

DARIES Karting

Aug 16, 2011
  7. rizzo308

rizzo308 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    riggio
    Rear diffs a must for me. Daries love the way your sits. What size wheels and tires mate plz. Any issues with tires rubbing on gaurds.

Cheers
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

DARIES and EurosportPerformance like this.
  8. hessank

hessank Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 8, 2005
    Canada, Florida
    Full Name:
    Fred
    This was a picture taken when I was fitting mine (far left was shimmed after the picture was taken).
    These are individual CF pieces but someone on here made his out of 3/8" aluminium. I may have a picture but i will have to dive into my files

Image Unavailable, Please Login

DARIES likes this.
  9. hessank

hessank Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 8, 2005
    Canada, Florida
    Full Name:
    Fred
    DARIES likes this.