For Sale - FERRARI F430 FROM BUMPER *ROSSA CORSA* W/ SKID PLATES FROM PREMIER MOTORSPORTS | FerrariChat

For Sale FERRARI F430 FROM BUMPER *ROSSA CORSA* W/ SKID PLATES FROM PREMIER MOTORSPORTS

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by aleary360, Mar 12, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. aleary360

aleary360 Karting

Nov 23, 2015
    Westlake Village, CA
    Full Name:
    Al Leary
    Hello Fellow F-Chatters !!!

Currently, the Ferrari F430 Front Bumpers are about 1 year lead time. They had to tool up to make them and I finally got my new one. The front bumper was replaced and I have the old one Rossa Corsa with Premier Motorsports full-length skid plates. (see pictures)

There are some scratches and marks that are underneath only !!!! The skid places cover most of the scratches and wear as you can see. When it's installed you can not see anything.

The bumper is located in Southern CA, Los Angeles / Valley area. Local pickup is preferred. I have the original Ferrari Factory box from the new one so it will be shipped in that at buyers' expense. Depending on where you are located. It could be anywhere from $200 to $400 This is only a guestimate.

New the bumpers are $7,000 +tax etc. Asking $2,900 for this fine example that is not damaged like some of the ebay listed ones

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. KenMoto

KenMoto Rookie

Apr 18, 2019
    Elk Grove
    I can attest to this, looked for a bumper replacement for my F430 and it took ages....

What was your reason to getting a new bumper, this bumper looks pretty good.

aleary360 likes this.
  3. aleary360

aleary360 Karting

Nov 23, 2015
    Westlake Village, CA
    Full Name:
    Al Leary
    The Owner of the bumper was driving and items fell out of the vehicle ahead of him and went under the front of his car. The minor scraped and scuffs allowed a new bumper. No Cracks, no damage like some of the EBAY hammered ones.

4. XLNLIFE

XLNLIFE Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2005
    SOUTHERN CA
    Full Name:
    JEREMY :
    WOW !!! Great condition bumper for the price and it includes skid plates. A very good friend of mine just waited almost 1 year for his new front bumper at just over $8K I'm sure someone will grab it quickly !!!