430 - Carbon Fiber Central Unit Button Mounts | FerrariChat

430 Carbon Fiber Central Unit Button Mounts

Discussion in '360/430' started by hen, Mar 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hen

hen Rookie

Sep 28, 2015
    Hong Kong
    So my first modification for the F430 CF central unit has encounter a problem
    I ordered the central unit from Eurospares brand new. The piece had no problems but the assembly of the buttons was different.
    The original buttons mount is from top to bottom but with the carbon fiber central unit, the mount is screwed in from bottom to top. My mechanic tried to source parts for me but in vain.

Do any of you know how I can get these parts whether used or new. Because the problem is if I just stick the plate from bottom up, as time goes along, the buttons may loosen and fall down so it's better to have the actual part or something screwed in to hold it in place.

The part numbers I need are:
    #13506624 x 4
    #12601074 x 4
    #14302924 x 4
    #12647604 x 2
    Especially the first 2 parts

Thanks guys.

2. mwstewart

mwstewart F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2014
    England
    Full Name:
    Mark
    The carbon consoles have s metal bracket that screws in from underneath. If you're stuck you could make one from 1mm aluminium sheet. Also consider bonding on the part from your old console?

3. 1949live

1949live Karting

Sep 18, 2014
    Denver, Colorado
    Full Name:
    David
    The only parts you need to order are #67354100 and #68744600 - the rest are just ordinary screws and washers. Ricambi lists them as available and they are pretty reasonable (for a Ferrari). The assembly is a bit challenging as the mirror adjustment switched has to be cemented into the bracket. I've attached a few pictures below of my setup with exactly the same console you have. Let me know if you need more pics or info:

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. 1949live

1949live Karting

Sep 18, 2014
    Denver, Colorado
    Full Name:
    David
    BTW, there is one washer needed under each mounting screw on the backside of the plate, and two washers between the mounting plate and the fiber console. Seems this is needed for alignment.