Hello all ! I'm new to the forum! | FerrariChat

Hello all ! I'm new to the forum!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Roger.J.Borowski, Sep 24, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Roger.J.Borowski

Sep 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Roger.J.Borowski
    Hello everyone! I just joined and wanted to say hello From Southern Cali~
    I am no longer a Ferrari owner but am starting to itch for one again hehe! I have had two 360 Modenas in the past~ Both F1 transmissions, a 01 Silver w/ Bourdeaux & black 2 tone interior and a 99 Red Modena w/ Tan interior with Tubi exhaust and Challenge grill~ I used to stop by this forum once in awhile several years back and then lost touch and a couple months ago started playing on the computer again and here I am again! This is a GREAT home with lots of great people and valuable information and am looking forward to learning more and hopefully maybe be of some help to others!
    Thanks!

stavura, 308 milano and Drewbdo like this.
  2. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge
    Welcome aboard Roger.

3. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    What model are you considering next?

4. Metastable

Metastable Formula Junior

Welcome back.... pictures are always good too! :D

5. daveyator

daveyator Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2014
    Yucaipa, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave B
    I could only be the “I used to have a Ferrari” guy (360 spider) for about 10 months. Wound up with a F430. As per above which ones might you consider?

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

6. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    Welcome back, after some 14 years owning a few Ferraris consecutively I can't imagine life without one.