CS Market | Page 374 | FerrariChat

CS Market

Discussion in '360/430' started by stokpro, Mar 13, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

2. Vegas CS

Vegas CS Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 5, 2018
    Vegas
    Full Name:
    James
    May we ask what you got her for? Welcome back. Seems a few of us who left are fortunate enough to be able to return.

3. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ

I paid full ask.
    I traded in my 458 against it...
    I’ve been looking at it for a while, it’s a beautiful example.

They were going to raise the price to 259k so I figured I better move on it.
    I looked ar a few other cars that were the same asking price but didn’t compare.
    + I knew the previous owners

4. CarbonDan

CarbonDan Karting

Aug 19, 2017
    PNW
    Amazing! You're going to love it. That was such a nice example. I've put maybe 400 miles or so in my stradale this last week and thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. Even the F1 gearbox, which people say is the weakest part of the car, isn't bad at all once you learn it. The only thing is it requires a bit of thought while taking off from a stop - lightly press on the gas, back off the gas a little to allow the clutch to engage, then get going. Aside from that slight extra amount of work, it's a great gearbox. Shifts have a ton of character be it at low speed, low rpm, or at top rpms.

It's just such a solid, purpose built car. Everything is balanced out perfectly. Not too much power, incredible braking, stiff yet comfortable suspension, amazing seats, super light weight, light and uber responsive steering, etc.

5. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ

Exactly....This is actually my second CS, I sold my first one to Jason who posts on here regularly.
    I’ve driven a ton of Ferrari’s but the CS is special. Special enough that I traded in my fully loaded 458 for it.

6. Jason Crandall

Jason Crandall F1 Veteran

Mar 25, 2004
    ATL/CHS/MIA
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Wow... you've come full circle also. Congrats. Can't wait to see what you get.

7. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ

mikesufka and Michael B like this.
  8. Jason Crandall

Mar 25, 2004
    ATL/CHS/MIA
    Full Name:
    Jason
    CarbonDan and RANDY6005 like this.
  9. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ

Glad to see your still enjoying her Jason.
    Hopefully you haven't had any trouble with the CS over the years.
    chas

10. Vegas CS

Vegas CS Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 5, 2018
    Vegas
    Full Name:
    James
    I paid $190k for mine back in May. It had 14,8xx miles on the clock and no spare tire kit. For those pricing them. CNC (who brokered the deal as the car was being sold by an individual and I had a trade) said if it was i. their inventory, it would have listed for much more.

Oengus likes this.
  11. Jason Crandall

Mar 25, 2004
    ATL/CHS/MIA
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Amazingly it's been zero problems. I get her serviced every year at the dealer. I did one major service a few years ago. Put some new tires on last year. It's a modern car. No issues. I can't find a reason to sell her so I probably never will. I'd like to add a convertible so I've been shopping 458 Spiders. I'd love a 16M but I'm not spending $400K for one.

12. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ

my buddy has a 16m vert, nice car!
    Glad she's been trouble free for you :)

13. XLNLIFE

XLNLIFE Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2005
    SOUTHERN CA
    Full Name:
    JEREMY :
    138911 ??

14. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    I just did the same thing. The 570 is brilliant, engaging, a serious looker and as much of a keeper as the CS.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium

Attached Files:

NürScud, Jeronimo GTO, Licht and 4 others like this.
  16. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    I'm in a similar boat...former owner of a CS which I traded back in for an 09 Scuderia, which is still sitting pretty in my garage after 9 happy years now, and recently just pulled the trigger on a Mclaren 600LT because nothing from the Ferrari camp as of late has gotten me excited, well nothing in my realm of affordability at least.

What a time to be a driver!

rampante550 likes this.
  17. 4Italia

4Italia Rookie

Nov 19, 2008
    Erie Pa.
    Full Name:
    Jay
    i'm the former owner of that CS from MG's...If you have any questions feel free to PM me

18. Doctor Mark

Doctor Mark Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Mark Gronsbell
    From what I have read the 600LT sounds exciting.

19. CarbonDan

CarbonDan Karting

Aug 19, 2017
    PNW
    If you ever wonder why the 360CS is going to appreciate in value over the coming years and decades, all you have to do is listen to this video.

And then listen to this video.

20. MrRdStr

MrRdStr Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2008
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    AJ.
  21. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    Pros and cons, despite the lack of sound, the Pista looks great imho, much better than the previous gen Speciale which reminded me of a dustbuster-catfish. The upside trade-off here, at least for me, is that a Pista will certainly pass sound limits at all sound-limited tracks near me in California, whilst a Scud or CS positively won't, even on 105db days...track weapons confined to only street driving and/or the garage, it's quite a shame really.

22. CarbonDan

CarbonDan Karting

Aug 19, 2017
    PNW
    You could drop in a forza componenti valve controller, set it to keep the valves always closed and that problem would be solved. Flip it back to factory control with a push of a button. I've got that installed in my CS and it's a great addition.

23. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium

Attached Files:

• bm18.jpg
      bm18.jpg
      File size:
      97.9 KB
      Views:
  24. Oengus