Anybody in Pasadena Want to Look at a Car For Me? | FerrariChat

Anybody in Pasadena Want to Look at a Car For Me?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by SteveRI, Mar 7, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SteveRI

SteveRI Rookie

Mar 2, 2018
    Providence RI
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Hello all, I'm new here and a "maybe" 1st time Ferrari owner. Have my eye on an '03 360 Spider in Pasadena owned by an individual. If any generous and experienced member is nearby and wants to eyeball the car, please let me know, it would be much appreciated. If the car is what it appears to be, I'll have a PPI and with luck, I'm a first time Ferrari owner!

I won't ask directly about a PPI shop for fear of getting yelled at ;) "DO A SEARCH!" :p

I have to say, though, for those inclined to that response: A search does not yield any clear answers, especially for an out of towner like me. The choices appear to be Fusion, F&M, Tillack, Fast Cars, Gran Touring Classics, and Ferrari Van Nuys. Some appear to rather far away, and its not clear to me which would be the best choice. (oh and Eugenio's, but he doesn't do them anymore! ) Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

2. evo+supra

evo+supra Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 26, 2010
    The ones you have mentioned people have had good experiences with. I have used D'elegance Detailing and Ferrari Tech and I would recommend them. They are very thorough. I know D'elegance is located in San Diego, but he does travel everywhere from what I understand. Good luck with your purchase.

3. ar4me

ar4me F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 4, 2010
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Jes
    I think FastCars used to be the service arm of Tillack, but FastCars is now owned and run by Craig Calder as far as I understand, and he is great - can't go wrong there. Anyway, a convoluted way of saying that I don't think "Tillack" is an option - FastCars is.

4. shawdut

shawdut Formula Junior

May 30, 2014
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Shawn D
    +1 for Fast Cars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. ForzaV12

ForzaV12 Formula 3

Sep 15, 2006
    Laguna Niguel