F12 in Dubia wrapped horribly | Page 2 | FerrariChat

F12 in Dubia wrapped horribly

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by cwazyeurodrivr, Aug 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    The way I look at it, Ferrari ownership is so much sweeter when it comes only after years of hard work to EARN the money to be able to afford it.

2. Hoagers

Hoagers Karting

Dec 4, 2016
    My guess is you're making your claim without ever having experienced the other side of that equation.

3. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    I mean an LV wrapped Ferrari at 15? Once you've achieved the pinnacle what else is there to accomplish other than growing pubes.

Good for the kid. He has money to piss away, he can. But let's be very clear- as hard as he is trying not to look like a ******, it's not working.

The sad part in all this is nothing he is doing is imaginative or creative. Let's see JWWW and solamondrin have car channels? I'll just get daddy to hire a film crew and do the same.

So lame.

4. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    What, having a rich daddy GIVE me a half million dollar car? Correctamundo... My dad never gave me anything except a strong work ethic, a stable home, and a ride to school every morning. Turns out that's all you need, plus 20 years of applying yourself, to own an F-car. Not that the kid in this video will ever learn that, by the way.

5. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Hi daddy, I want to be an internet superstar.

No problem son, just have my secretary book you a film crew and start filming.

But dad, how do I make sure I don't look like a complete DB?

Well son, even with all my money I can't help you with that.

6. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    Ha ha haaaa!! :) :)

7. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    I just saw the video again. 2 things stood out-

The guy at the Foilex- the car wrapping shop whatever it's called, says Rashid is doing this to enhance his status in social circles.

Second- he wrapped the outside red and left the inside black and yellow.

I mean, I know he is a kid and all and I'm hesitant to bag on the little guy but damn son, you gonna wrap the outside to enhance your social status, change the seats to match. Otherwise you are just a half way internet star.

You deserve nothing but full social status. Go all the way. Change the interior. Do it!

8. Brian L

Brian L Formula 3

Jun 17, 2015
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Brian

Yikes. Not hating on the kid ... and yet .... this is all empty calories at the buffet of life. No taste, no cred, no nothing.

9. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Yeah but he knows how to give a shout out to those who wrapped his car. That's something.

10. perrinnation

perrinnation Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2012
    The Detroit area
    Full Name:
    David
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little....

11. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
    Good one!

Didn't know that. What's the reason for that? I don't think such people would build their home in the middle of the hood.

I was thinking the same.

Indeed, I have heard of the same. From what I have heard, I don't think I'll be stepping foot over there in my life time.

12. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C

Best post of the thread. Cut the little bro some slack. He's 15. He could be doing a lot worse things. I would hate to see what affront to older generations my 15-year old self would dream up if given access to nearly unlimited cash and Ferrari. Mario's Ugly F12 thread would probably be quadrupled in post count!
    T

13. phanliu

phanliu Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 21, 2015
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    Noel
    People should just back away from this kid - he does what he does and I don't even think he knows everyone is talking s*** about him nor does he care. His money, his dad's money who cares. It's him who is using it not you or me! :) I think it's fair to say we have real life problems to worry about.

14. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    I'm pretty sure he knows people are talking smack about him left and right. I mean, you don't wear a burse (boys purse) and pajamas and not think it's going to cause some discussions

15. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    Do we have nothing better to do !

16. Monsieur Yoge

Monsieur Yoge Karting

May 20, 2016
    You couldn't be more wrong. Have you ever spent a day or two in the UAE? I don't ride a camel to work nor do I live in a Hut in the middle of the desert, stop believing everything you see on the internet, it's rather unbecoming...

17. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    I based that statement on a business trip I made to Abu Dhabi about 6 years ago. I didn't see much residential, but what I did see was well guarded. That being said, I think it may have been a neighborhood where some diplomats lived (that's what I heard later, but was unable to confirm), so probably security was more intense than normal. The houses were gorgeous, and rather palatial in stature.

Umm, where did I state that people in the UAE live in a hut, or ride a camel to work? (Answer: Nowhere.)

Quit trying to put words in my mouth dude. "It's rather unbecoming."

18. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    What is it with the Arabs? Virtually every car I've seen that is specced from that part of the world is nothing more than a crass collection of odd, mismatched colors and tasteless accessories. At least it can be peeled off. Interesting purse and pajamas.

19. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    Folks in the UAE are very lucky. Imagine anyone with ability and drive would have gone to rich lands like Iran and Iraq or South to culture rich Egypt. Only the least ambitious herders would have stayed there. Then they got very lucky ! It is a very fragile equilibrium, a little like the rich offspring of a family, never lasts.

20. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    I would like to put that to the test, give me Abramovich boat and i will tell you if my pleasure is tainted !

21. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    This is true, as there is no rule of law or governance it is super safe - foreigners are terrified.

22. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    i tend to agree. i have no scientific study but i am friends with a couple people who grew up in very wealthy families and they never seem to appreciate anything. in their 40s and 50s and still act like teenagers.

i grew up poor and appreciate everything.