Avoid La Scuderia Rossa / Orlando Vetrano | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Avoid La Scuderia Rossa / Orlando Vetrano

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by fxdwgs, Aug 30, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    There are two threads about 10-15 below yours discussing this business.

2. Marius

Marius Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2006
    Germany/Belgium
    Full Name:
    Marius
    Henk, get yourself two good (big) friends and take a short holiday in Italy. Just a 8-9 hours drive from where you live...

3. DonB

DonB Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 11, 2003
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Don Bartz
    WOW! Good thing I asked. I did seem strange that things I've been looking for a long time were all of sudden "available" and new to boot!

Too bad other guys lost money working with this company. He sounded South African to me, with a little Africans dialect in his voice.

Whew, close call but my wallet is fatter.

4. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Merge...

5. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    He tried to get me for 10k via PayPal. Thank goodness I paid via a credit card and was able to get my money back. He called crying stated I stole from him, blah, blah. This guy has heavy brain damage. 100% full time crook and he knows nobody will do anything about it so he just keeps ripping off people.

Somehow he has 100% feedback on Ebay. His Ebay name is la_scuderia_rossa

Anyone want to pay him $18000 for some F40 wheels that he prob doesn't even have?

Buyers beware..........l

6. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    How does someone like this stay in business? Better yet, how does someone like this stay out of jail. Even better yet, how does someone like this stay off of Ferrari's radar? I suppose they don't really care about parts sellers though do they.

7. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    It's a little known fact that the fashion houses actually have provided Camorra designers with designs for their latest ranges in order to 'create a market of fakes' which then makes their labels and designs known, and also make owning a real one a status symbol. Outside Naples, there were literally thousands of underground factories producing fake handbags, dresses, suits etc, and they were sold in seemingly legitimate shops all over the world, and while fake, the design houses didn't really care, as all the while, their great designs, albeit fake, were seen and cherished in many more places

For ferrari, some shop selling fake parts yet not claiming any attachment to the factory is the cops problem, not theirs

8. CRAIGF355

CRAIGF355 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2005
    NJ
    Full Name:
    CRAIG ANDERSON
    I can't understand how this clown is still around I emailed him years ago on a challenge grille he tried to sell me a used one. Then email me why I did not buy his when I found it at Ferrari of Houston. Then he asked me where I found it at so he can buy some strange but true. By the way its was the old first challenge grilles there is 2 part numbers I call everywhere and found 3 in texas. LOL Please stay away from this clown if you see him give him a straight kick in the sack.

9. D&M Legal

D&M Legal Rookie

Dec 16, 2016
    Following to the authorization of the Forum Administrator.

Dear Sirs,
    Our Law Firm is currently representing a client, both in respect of Civil and Criminal Law aspects, who suffered substantial prejudice while entertaining commercial relationships with Mr Orlando Vetrano and La Scuderia Rossa.
    Having noticed that your chat reports several complaints on the conduct of such persons, we would be grateful if you could let us know whether any of your users would be interested in joining efforts to commence an action against Mr Vetrano and La Scuderia Rossa.
    While we cannot guarantee success of our initiative, either in terms of recovery of spare parts ordered or amounts paid, we believe that an action is due, also to exclude from the market persons that indirectly damage the Ferrari world.
    For any information you may contact us at the e-mail address [email protected] and visit our web site D&M LEGAL.
    Yours sincerely,
    Studio Legale Associato D&M Legal

-----------

A seguito di autorizzazione dell'Amministratore del Forum.

Egregi Signori,
    Il nostro Studio assiste in sede civile e penale un cliente che, intrattenendo rapporti commerciali con il Sig. Orlando Vetrano e con La Scuderia Rossa, ha subito un rilevante pregiudizio economico.
    Avendo rilevato sulla Vostra chat la presenza di svariate lamentele sull'operato di tali soggetti, Vi invitiamo a farci sapere se i Vostri utenti siano interessati ad unire gli sforzi per intraprendere un'azione nei confronti degli stessi.
    Non ci è possibile garantire il pieno successo, in termini di recupero dei ricambi ordinati o delle somme pagate, ma riteniamo comunque doveroso attivarci anche al fine di eliminare dal mercato soggetti che agiscono in questo modo danneggiando indirettamente il mondo Ferrari.
    Per ogni informazione potete contattarci all'indirizzo e-mail [email protected] e visitare il nostro sito D&M LEGAL.
    Cordiali saluti.
    Studio Legale Associato D&M Legal

10. ///Mike

///Mike F1 Veteran

Dec 11, 2003
    Bugtussle
    Wishing you the best of luck. It's high time that this scammer's actions caught up to him.

11. Andrew D.

Andrew D. F1 Rookie

Jul 6, 2008
    Goodwood Ontario
    Full Name:
    Andrew D.
    I have a patient who is litigating in Italy over a piece of land. It has been before the courts for 20 years.

12. CollectorMorry

CollectorMorry Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Morry Barmak
    Well I wish I would have googled this guy before doing business with him because I would have found this thread. It seems I am on the 'scammed' list as well. Here is the info I have on him - let me know if anyone has other phones or addresses for this troublemaker.

ORLANDO VETRANO
    VIA TORRE MESSER PAOLI 66
    ROME
    ITALY
    MY PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU ONLY: 0039 333 56 90 200
    (managing director)
    La Scuderia Rossa
    Ferrari parts : New & Rare Vintage Spare Parts
    0039 3248974300 (Italian Office)

13. ///Mike

///Mike F1 Veteran

Dec 11, 2003
    Bugtussle
  14. randomlambo

randomlambo Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2013
    RI & MA border
    Full Name:
    DT
    Not to take the seller's side but it looks like they had perfect transaction history in the past.

15. trashidelek!

trashidelek! Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2004
    Ebay's percentage ratings are only for the last year and there have been no ratings for this account during that time. There is plenty of negative feedback ("mutually withdrawn" and otherwise) if you look through the actual comment listings.

16. randomlambo

randomlambo Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2013
    RI & MA border
    Full Name:
    DT
    Interesting...he actually tried to sell me a part at a 350% mark-up...part available somewhere else where I Had found it as well but he just sent me the same pictures and a price 3.5 times higher

17. MaranelloGV

MaranelloGV Karting

May 19, 2011
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Guy V
    I can only confirm that he's a ruthless THIEF!
    He sold me a 612 headlamp. I paid him immediately € 2380 after I received his invoice as he requested in april last year. After countless emails I took a lawyer to sue him, but the lying and cheating just goes on. I lost almost € 3.000 so far. So please be warned!

18. MaranelloGV

MaranelloGV Karting

May 19, 2011
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Guy V
    I can only confirm that he's a ruthless THIEF!
    He sold me a 612 headlamp. I paid him immediately € 2380 after I received his invoice as he requested in april last year. After countless emails I took a lawyer to sue him, but the lying and cheating just goes on. I lost almost € 3.000 so far. So please be warned!

19. JimEakin

JimEakin Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Mountain Living
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Thanks for the warnings. I was looking for a hard-to-find gearbox part that I eventually found for about $200. His reply to my inquiry was $3,500! I told him he was ridiculous but he still tried to pursue the deal.

20. CollectorMorry

CollectorMorry Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Morry Barmak
    To follow up on my last post - over a month later, Orlando finally made good on our deal although it was an extremely difficult transaction.

21. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Also if you look at a lot of his transactions he was the buyer. Seems like this guy was buying parts from legit sources and marking them up. It also sounds like he was probably selling them to someone else (or trying to in Randomlambo's case) before he purchased the part. That's actually not a bad scam if you can pull it off. What a piece or work this dude must be.

Also if you look at his purchases he is buying from legit places like Ferrparts, Tony Randazzo etc.

22. venirosso

venirosso Rookie

Dec 21, 2015
    Peñiscola
    Full Name:
    Ricard Perich
    How is possible to be as bad person as you??
    Your familly was crizy??
    You have had an accident and your head is damaged? Because I think that you are closo to belive your own coments!!!!
    Any way, you have a "good business" : you get the money or sometimes just a % and that's it. The good's never arrive and the money back is a dream.
    But be careful, you can be bad mannered, but if you don't send back the money that you have stole to the customers, your business is died because I will stop it.
    You are playing and stoling customers around the world that is eassy for you and difficult for us.... until that is somebody like me.

23. venirosso

venirosso Rookie

Dec 21, 2015
    Peñiscola
    Full Name:
    Ricard Perich
    Dear all,
    We have to move together agains this MONSTER named Orlando Vetrano that manage a "company " named La Scuderia Rossa " and is using the Ferrari name as rubbish.
    EVERY BODY TOGETHER CAN AVOID THAT HI STOLE MORE

24. daytonaman

daytonaman Formula Junior

May 1, 2007
    Australia
    Full Name:
    howard pigdon
    Bravo
    The guy is a complete con, liar and incompetent.
    Knows nothing of Ferrari parts and has NONE in stock.
    Just wants your credit card.
    See my previous posts.

Howard

25. dinogts

dinogts Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

#150 dinogts, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    I assume that I am not the only one here who received a PM regarding a lawsuit apparently being brought against our old "buddy," Orlando, of La Scuderia Rossa (also a banned user under the FCHAT moniker "Ferrari Rare Parts"). Anyone know the particulars of this?

For the newbies in the 206/246 section, here's a link to one of the threads about La Scuderia Rossa/Ferrari Rare Parts and Orlando, initiated by Dave M almost 11 YEARS ago:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/206-246/118732-record-asking-price-pouch-la-scuderia-rossa.html

BTW, while the tool and pouch price might have been a "record asking price" back then, it is in the ballpark (perhaps underpriced) for the market now.