My baby's must go | Page 3 | FerrariChat

My baby's must go

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by bundas, Jul 11, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    I love the ones. With out seeing the car they want to know if I will take less. Tire kickers. I looked at my title again. I have been telling all it had s salvage. Wrong! It has a REBUILT title. Nothing like reading the large print

2. srephwed

srephwed F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2012
    street,md
    Full Name:
    fred brown
    Three pages and no pictures? what's up with that?

3. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    Not salvage. I do not read very well. Photos? I do not know how. I am still in the Stone Age. Provide an e mail and I will send all the photos I have.

4. mchas

mchas F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Pretty sure a rebuilt title is equivalent to salvage. I think salvage title comes first, then once the repairs are complete, you get a rebuilt title. Hope that helps.

5. gt4me

gt4me F1 Veteran

Sep 10, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis Mitchell
    Good luck to you Mitchell.

6. alnimmob55

alnimmob55 Rookie

May 12, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale, Fla
    Full Name:
    Albert Niels
    Good morning,

I am sorry for your health issues and wish you the best for a quick recovery. Any way I can see the cars or at least some pictures? I am interested. Thank you much. Albert Niels, 954.918.9975, [email protected]

7. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    I did not look. Title says REBUILD. both cars are still here. For sale. LOTS of low ball offers(my view) and tire kickers. I am trying to keep them and 30 others. I sued the A hole architect that ruined my building plans. Now waiting for a cash settlement. If enough. The cars stay

8. stardoc

stardoc Formula Junior

May 5, 2005
    The big oven
    Full Name:
    K RA
    Wish you the best for a full recovery. If you'd like, I can post photos for you if you email them to me.

9. FLORIDAsnakeEyes

FLORIDAsnakeEyes Formula 3

Jul 7, 2015
    Sarasota, Florida
    Full Name:
    OC
    you are correct. zero difference

10. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Hi Fred,

Mitchell is a known long time chatter....do a search on "Threads started by"....the car collection has been featured on the local news media, look in "My garage" thead.

Things are difficult because he is flat on his back in bed for the most part...

Send him an email or text.

We really should have SuperJ drive over there, to his house and take over the marketing...????

11. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    #61 bundas, Sep 27, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    Send at text or email. I would be happy to send photos. I am just out of the Stone Age and have finally gotten this far. A salvage title is not a rebuild in any way. Some states will not give a plate to a salvage title. I replaced very little and found all take off stuff. Ferrari nee? Not repairable because of cost. Paid $1,000 for each bumper. Cost one from a dealer. That is an education. No tire kickers. PLEASE. One statement that will jet no response,'will you take less. The price is the price. That's it. If I get into a bad corner I may have to take a lower price. I may find out this Thursday. Pancreas tissue sample. And I am to old for a procedure. Death sentence. Two Dr. Have told me. So the answer will be the results. Austin F 1. Is all I care about now. As this may be my last trip. I am blowing $10,000 and that does not uncluttered the first class air(rewards CC ).

12. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    How are you doing, Mitchell?

13. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    Send your photos to me and I will post. I will pm you my email.

14. sdematt

sdematt Karting

Nov 16, 2015
    Vancouver, Canada
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I'd love to see pictures of the 550 as well.

May sound weird, but did you want a third opinion on the tissue sample or anything? It's not my specialty or anything, but I'll do what I can to help.