365GTC/4 Website | FerrariChat

365GTC/4 Website

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by straightpipe, Mar 25, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. straightpipe

straightpipe Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 23, 2007
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Anyone know why it's down today

2. Boo113

Boo113 Rookie

Nov 12, 2007
    CA
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Site (Jeff) says down for maintenance?
    Bob

3. jchuka

jchuka Karting

Mar 20, 2007
    Manhattan Beach, Cal
    Full Name:
    John P. Chuka
    Slightly off the subject, but is there an active 365 2+2 website or registry?

4. Herky

Herky Rookie

May 16, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Benjamin Schmitt
    I think it's been down for a week or so. I'm sure it will be back up at some point soon.

I've been awaiting it's return as well. Jeff Litt has such a helpful site.

5. Augie'sPal

Augie'sPal Formula Junior

Jun 23, 2009
    Washington state
    Full Name:
    Wil N. Stevenson
    I don't think Jeff would mind if I quote the email he sent to his website subscribers:

"Fellow 365 GTC/ owners, I have good news and bad news.
    The bad news is that my free hosting for 365gtc4.com went away and the site has been down for three weeks. Presumably you noticed.
    The good news is that I have purchased new hosting and the site will be back online again.
    The bad news is that I only work on this in my spare time and I don’t have a lot of that.
    The good news is that no data has been lost. I have all the photos, posts, etc.
    The bad news is that I’m not promising a date for when it will be back online. I’ll send out an email when it is back.
    The good news is that I’m taking this opportunity to do some long-postponed fixes, including fixing image upload, better mobile support, etc.
    The bad news is that hosting is now going to cost me a little bit of money and will be slower than it used to be.
    The good news is that the site has always been and will remain free so I don’t have to issue any refunds for service interruption.
    The bad news is that you get what you pay for.
    Hang tight,
    ----------------
    Jeff Littrell "

6. MrLuckie

MrLuckie Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 10, 2010
    Ferrari of Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Matt Luckie
    Does anyone have an email for Jeff?

Thanks!