Official Ferrari LaFerrari Picture Thread | Page 109 | FerrariChat

Official Ferrari LaFerrari Picture Thread

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by furious_ferrari, Mar 5, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Manuma

Manuma Formula Junior

Oct 12, 2004
    Italy
    Full Name:
    Manu
    We should deliver it at the end of June.
    If I can, I think I will in July, otherwise in September

2. M-individual

M-individual F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2007
    GTO, 458C, GT3RS
    That will be great Manu. Looking forward to your feedback and footage. Meanwhile, enjoy the delivery and the car (which I know you will).

Cheers,

M

3. MisterMaranello

MisterMaranello F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe
    Where did you read that? And no that doesn't make sense, not happening. LaF has a "crawl mode" where it can move solely under E-power but that is severley restricted both in range and speed. It's basically a parking garage mode. If I recall correctly it's something like max 5 km/h for not more than a couple of meters.

4. MisterMaranello

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe
    Okay.

Do you know if it's bare CF or does it have a coating of some sort?

5. ferrarifan83

ferrarifan83 Rookie

Feb 25, 2010
    Columbia SC
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    I read it on Caranddriver.com. It was in their first drive review, 2nd to last paragraph on page 1. I pasted it below.

The car is technically a plug-in hybrid. There is no pure EV setting on the steering-wheel-mounted manettino switch just yet, but later cars will offer drivers the guilt-assuaging luxury of puttering up to 5 miles on battery juice alone.

6. MisterMaranello

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe
    Doesn't make sense that they would post-install such a function. Why not include it from the start? And they've said it like a gazillion times that they did not put KERS in the car to make it "green". They did it from a performance-oriented perspective. The power/weight ratio of the KERS system is 1/1. The V12 has specifically been tuned for the KERS to optimally perform the torque-fill function and make the engine response more efficient.

As always I could be wrong, I'm not an owner. Anyone with a car on order that would care to chip in?

7. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    #2707 Marcel Massini, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. LaFerrari 01

LaFerrari 01 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Aug 14, 2013
    LaFerrari
    #2708 LaFerrari 01, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
    JK viper green/Black LaFerrari is very special, very individuale, very unique, very nice and very like it, BUT it is not my most favourite LaFerrari. Few days back I thought that it is, but it is not.

I know that arrive more special and more unique and more nicer LaFerrari. When I read configuration details I lost all words to describe how will be amazing nice. I featured how will looks because I only read about it because car is not build. Sorry but I can not tell nothing details about this LaFerrari, only can write that LaF will be bi-color but roof will not be black or carbon and color will not be red :) NOTHING MORE, sorry...but what I know that everyone, everyone from you tell that it is unbelievable and absolutely amazing LaFerrari......I definitive decided and NEVER change my attitude that this LaFerrari will be for me the best. I know that I was replaced for lots of specs (red/black, grey/black, blue/black, green/black), but this special stay for me the best forever and never change it. I decided in this moment that to F-chat I post pictures ONLY this LaFerrari. If I can tell something to owner, I say: "that he create for me the most unique and the most beautiful LaFerrari and 100000% for me stay the best specs on LaFerrari." THANKS

9. Christian.Fr

Christian.Fr Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    #2709 Christian.Fr, Jun 14, 2014
  10. Christian.Fr

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    i want to see more pictures of his car..it looks very unique!

11. LaFerrari 01

LaFerrari 01 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Aug 14, 2013
    LaFerrari
    You think more pictures JK LaFerrari ? Because I wrote about other LaFerrari that I only post pictures this LaFerrari and this will be more special and I never read about most amazing specs how will be this BUT in this moment I can not tell more but ALL will very like this LaF and do not wait for first pictures BUT in this moment when I not saw any picture any reneder I say that this LaFerrary will be for me most unique, most special, most favoirite and nicest from all and in this moment definitive say that stay for me the best forever !

12. MisterMaranello

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe
    Thanks for sharing. Any more pictures where those came from?

13. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    Beautiful color - am I right in saying it's Grigio Silverstone? It has to be said that the LF looks superb in all the shades of silver/grey that we've seen so far.

14. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Shouldn't it be the Grigio Ferro from last page or so?

15. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Sure thing, Tomas. You are to be trusted 100%

16. Chagall74

Chagall74 Rookie

Jan 27, 2013
    As an Italian I've always loved the classic Ferrari colors, red or yellow, but JK is not a classical person and it is right that he have created the original car, TOP!

17. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    More pics please!

18. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    Cool exterior color. I don't understand why people who get grey/silver exteriors don't get a nice contrasting interior. Always boring black.

19. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    #2719 Garretto, Jun 14, 2014
  20. Christian.Fr

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    This car is in Spain?

21. Christian.Fr

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    I m sorry no more pics from sweden LF, but you had the link of autoropa.com

22. Christian.Fr

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    Thank you. I will wait to see the green LF...I like his collection car and I am a fan!

23. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
  24. gt4me

gt4me F1 Veteran

Sep 10, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis Mitchell
    Gutted I'm going to be on holiday and will miss Goodwood FOS, would of loved to see Jk's LF.

25. Jdahlstrom

Jdahlstrom Formula 3

Feb 28, 2005
    Miami, Fl
    Full Name:
    Josh Dahlstrom
    Ill be sure to take a few pictures of it :D