Lexington Cars & Coffee | FerrariChat

Lexington Cars & Coffee

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by John M, Aug 28, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. John M

John M Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2004
    Kentucky
    Held first Saturday of each month from 9AM till 11AM and beyond sometimes. Hosted by the Porsche club. Held at the Clarion Hotel (former Holiday Inn) parking lot adjacent to the Marathon gas station at Newtown and I-75.

2. nsortor12

nsortor12 Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2013
    Louisville
    I'd love to attend sometime. Any pictures of past shows?

Nick

3. John M

John M Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2004
    Kentucky
    I dont have any pics Nick, but it draws a wide variety of cars like the Louisville show, but on a small scale. Somewhere around 50-75 cars usually show. We have enjoyed a Daytona Spider and 512BB in the past Ferrari wise. Always some interesting Porsches.

4. Caio

Caio Karting

Mar 17, 2012
    Miami
    So is tomorrow?

5. John M

John M Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2004
    Kentucky
    It was indeed. Come on out next time. This coming Saturday (2nd Sat of month) is Louisville C&C at Captains Quarters. Its always fun to attend.

6. nsortor12

nsortor12 Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2013
    Louisville
    Will be there! Supposed to be 60° in the morning. Hope that doesn't keep people away!

7. wingfeather

wingfeather F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2007
    rock bottom
    I wish this event existed when I lived there. The city really needed something like this!

8. John M

John M Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2004
    Kentucky
    The Louisville C&C is excellent. Its hosted by my friend Gregg Speilberg. Its a charity event for the cure of Dystonia. The Lex C&C needs some growth help. It began as a Porsche gathering and still is for a decent part. Pass the word about it so it will grow. Always something interesting at both.

@ Nick...see you there. I look forward to seeing your newly acquired ride.