FXX Registry | Page 32 | FerrariChat

FXX Registry

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Townshend, Dec 10, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pawlie

pawlie Formula Junior

May 10, 2006
    Philly, USA
    Full Name:
    Paul F.
    Welcome, I'm pretty sure the first two are new. Thanks for sharing!

2. GFUracing

GFUracing Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2005
    Ahwatukee Foothills
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    first two might be new pics but look more like an Enzo and a FXX. nice finds regardless

3. modena1_2003

modena1_2003 F1 Rookie

Aug 17, 2005
    Full Name:
    Jon
    All these pics have been fluidly shown as this site. I love the primer ones. Check out how many thousands of dollars in carbon fiber bits are pilled back into this corner.

Best,
    Jon

4. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    I think the first two pics are of the Enzo that was used to test for the Maserati MC12 Corsa?

5. EnJi

EnJi Karting

Dec 12, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Well, make it Predje
    #780 EnJi, Dec 13, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello all,

As you can see i got hooked on the registry stuff aswell. Not that i want to make it my lives work, but just thought i could make it a bit more clear(?). I used the Exel sheet that 'Townshend' put together (good work, but a bit out-dated... but anyhow: thanks for all the info!) and been changing and adding things. Like the racing numbers the cars wear.
    The update uses lots of the info found allready on this thread.
    So thanks to you all for doing a lot of the searching. I'm just helping to put it into a nice up-to-date document.

I do have 'some' remaining 'unknowns' left:

- Like the car that is residing in Turkey. 'Onlyreal' was saying he knows it all about that one...
    - And 'gbrown37' was asking about Nr. 1 and Nr. 38.
    - Well, i wonder about Nr. 35 aswell.
    - Ofcourse the black (clear Carbon) car(s) from JT (& MS) are still a bit of a big question mark. I did put a comment about a theory from 'mat' in the Exel sheet. But it IS easier to just tell us info-hungry FC-members what's up about the secret car owned by Mr. Todt, '.....a'.
    - But mainly i thought the Nr. 18 was from Mr. Okamoto. He has a big collection with cars. Like the F50GT and a white McLaren F1. On a photo you can also clearly see the blue Cornes sticker on the back of his 575 Superamerica. He also has that on his FXX and F1 as you can see here.
    - Therefore i wonder who owns the Nr. 12 car.
    - And did i understood that right, 'Manuma'? Did an Arabian owner sold his toy to someone in Japan that ownes 2 F1 cars? That isn't by any change the one from Mr. Okamoto??? Or is it the one with Nr. 11 and owned now by Mr. Saito?

It's all getting quite complicated and i think i should rest my case. But who knows, maybe there is still some more INSIDE info that can be released ;) It's worth a try...

Thanks
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Necx0

Necx0 Karting

Dec 13, 2007
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Whoa!!! Having just read all 39 pages of this thread (yeh I know get a life) this site just blows me away. I can't believe there are 2 FXX owners that have posted in this thread. Lucky lucky men, although no doubt they had to work their arse off to achieve the wealth etc.

Thanks to all that have put so much work into this, what a great read!!!

7. RTB

RTB Formula 3

Sep 5, 2006
    UK
    FXX owners are a very sociable group!

You should read the "FXX World Tour" thread too: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156746

8. Ferrari_N-zo

Ferrari_N-zo Guest

May 6, 2006
    2 in Turkey?????

9. EnJi

EnJi Karting

Dec 12, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Well, make it Predje
    #784 EnJi, Dec 14, 2007
    No Ferrari_N-zo, not 2. But someone on this forum said he knows the owner and that the car is in Turkey. Well, 1 of the 2 remaining blanks has to be that car, right?

And as said in this thread, there was one in Hungary(?), that is now in the States with a new owner???
    There is also one (sold to a dealer SPS?) in Hong Kong as was posted in the Asia section of this site... Makes it all very complicated. But still, there are ONLY 30 (or 31 or was it 32???). How hard can it be? ;)

If there are mistakes or faults on the sheet (and i believe there an plenty!), please say so or correct it for all of us. I've put it together with info from this site. I might be wrong or copied info the wrong way. Hopefully i don't get sued or banned for that... I have totaly no intention to pretend that i'm the maker of that document. Townshend started it. Thanks again for all the info. This is just killing time for me and therefor a nice hobby.

Hopefully we know some more about that misterious black FXX that people say belongs to Mr. Todt (or Ferrari). Just nice to find more info about these terrible awesome GREAT cars!

Thanks.

P.s. The stuff in RED on the sheet is info that i'm not sure about or because the car in question has a new owner and therefor a new home.

P.s. 2... Just in case some still think it's weird to know something about a car: We car-nuts-people do all this because some of us just like to know almost all (if not in fact ALLl) of those splendid FXX's. That's the car and NOT the owner! Yes, it would be nice to know in which country the onwer lives. And if people know the name, bring it on. But that's about it. So the street they live in and the money they earn, speaking for just myself: i do not care about all of that.
    No hard feelings, though. :)

10. EnJi

EnJi Karting

Dec 12, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Well, make it Predje
  11. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas

I cannot open this file.

12. EnJi

EnJi Karting

Dec 12, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Well, make it Predje
    That's a bit odd. I just had a go myself and it works fine. It's an Excel sheet, though.

13. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    #788 joe sackey, Dec 23, 2007
  14. GFUracing

GFUracing Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2005
    Ahwatukee Foothills
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    nice pic joe! does anyone have photo of instrument cluster area either on track or parked? merry christmas!

15. EnJi

EnJi Karting

Dec 12, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Well, make it Predje
    #790 EnJi, Dec 27, 2007
  16. GFUracing

GFUracing Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2005
    Ahwatukee Foothills
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    that first pic was exactly what I was looking for, thanks EnJi.

Anyone know where the Penske FXX went? friend of mine was there over the holiday and its no longer there. Having that car there was like a top "must see" for anyone visiting Vegas. LOL

17. Tr@sos

Tr@sos Formula Junior

Jun 8, 2005
    Nice, France
    Full Name:
    Julien Rubicondo
    Is this a picture you took last october ?!

18. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    Maybe he's getting the Evo package?

19. olivier

olivier F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2005
    France
    Full Name:
    Olivier B.
    RTB

Do you know why all FXX VIN plates are covered with tape at each exhibition ? Is it a decision from the owners themselves or from Ferrari FXX team ?

Many thanks in advance

Olivier

20. noviyecco

noviyecco Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 9, 2006
    Ukraine,Kyiv
    Full Name:
    Peter Fromel

http://spots.autogespot.com/eng/viewcars.php?view=type&type=Ferrari&cartype=FXX

ex-Hungarian FXX here:
    http://www.exoticsonroad.com/picture/?656450/Ferrari-FXX

21. thepinkumbrella

thepinkumbrella F1 Veteran

Feb 26, 2006
    United Kingdom
    They weren't covered at Silverstone last year ;)

22. EnJi

EnJi Karting

Dec 12, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Well, make it Predje
    #797 EnJi, Jan 7, 2008
    Thanks for the links.

First link: When i had a second look at that FXX that's being transported with a Zanasi truck, i wondered why they wrapped it TOTALLY in that white plastic. Maybe they want to hide the fact it's a BLACK one! Look at the curve of the drivers window and the air intake. But is it an all black one (matte or shiny???) or the stunning #28 with the white stripe that belongs to a FChat member???

Also very interesting is the one at Schiphol airport (near Amsterdam). Which FXX is it and where is it going to? Oi, and no VIN... So close and yet sooooooooo far!

Second link: You (or anyone) know by any chance who the owner is of that red one and therefor WHERE it is now? And perhapsssssss a small tiny VIN for us???

Greetings!

p.s. The Registry is sligthly updated. Please do correct any errors and repost it here for all of us.

23. EnJi

EnJi Karting

Dec 12, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Well, make it Predje
    Good question!

I can understand that some owners like being on the background and therefor hide the VIN from the public (and from the persistent FChatters ;)). But with such a car as the FXX that is quite a challange, i think.

24. EnJi

EnJi Karting

Dec 12, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Well, make it Predje
    #799 EnJi, Jan 7, 2008
    For some time now i have some questions that beg for an answer.

This video is from the FXX (previously?) located in Turkey. I still wonder which one it is. Anyone?
    http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-501297901886238612&q=fxx&total=1079&start=230&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=8

And the first picture and this video are showing a FXX with mirrors AND normal Enzo wheels. There are also some pictures of it on the web. The maker says it's located in Lugano, Switserland.
    http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-991133411292161934&q=fxx&total=1079&start=200&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=6

And then the last question... Well, for now at least, haha! Does someone knows more about the cars wearing (perhaps briefly?) these racing numbers: 1, 29 (France?), 35 & 38 (US or Canada?)?

Anyone has any ideas? Thanks.

p.s. Don't be shy to correct or add things in the attached Excel sheet in post #798 ;).

elmadi likes this.
  25. ivo73

ivo73 F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Mar 3, 2005
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Ivo Pucci
    Also to help a little,the FXX with the mirrors in the first pic is s/n 144612 ,assembly number 61300.
    I saw this car in october 2006 and also again in september 2007 (can post some pics that i took ,if needed..)at the official Ferrari Dealership Loris Kessel SA in Grancia,Lugano.

regards
    ivo