Anyone put ferriari badges / shields on their daily driver | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Anyone put ferriari badges / shields on their daily driver

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by RobertM, Aug 18, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

true that jon!

2. kwiker

kwiker Karting

Mar 27, 2007
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Nicholas H
    hahahahaha, that is awesome.

3. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
  4. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005
    I have a small one on my white F250 back window, most would think I couldn't afford one driving a Ford truck and am just a wannabe but so what. Lets the guys in the Boxsters and Vettes who think they are cool buzzing by me know their place

5. Gary GT

Gary GT Karting

Jan 13, 2007
    Reidsville, NC
    Full Name:
    Gary
    On the bottom corners of the rear windshield on my '06 Honda Civic I have two shields. On the left is one for Lamborghini, on the right is the Ferrari prancing stallion. Tacky? I don't think so. I'm just a car enthusiast who loves them both and doesn't mind showing it. And with those two flanking the same piece of glass I'm bound to piss SOMEBODY off! ;)

Gary the unashamed

6. jungathart

jungathart Guest

Jun 11, 2004
    NoVA, AmeriKa
    Full Name:
    Komrade Jung
    #31 jungathart, Aug 20, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. sezme

sezme Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2006
    NJ
    Full Name:
    sezme
    Does anyone have a good source for resin stickers?

S

8. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

They are $7/ea for the genuine Ferrari ones. Don't get ripped off on eBay. Call or PM me if you need some.

9. 38 Off

38 Off Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Pace, FL
    Full Name:
    Phil Crain
    #34 38 Off, Aug 20, 2007
    If you are a Ferrari enthusiast, why wouldn't you want a "trump card" on the DD? I actually drive my F car about the same miles per year as the AMG. The 360 does NOT have a Mercedes "badge" on it. (just a matter of pecking order!)

Based on the few miles that almost every Ferrari has on it, most are left in the garage to point at when the owner brings their friends over, or driven 3 miles to town to pose. So statements about ego trip/poor taste just ring hollow for the most part--when I can tell by the low miles the vast majority of F cars have that their owners are not driving them. So these garage queen owners should be the last ones to talk about ego trips, as ego is why they own their cars. I believe that intelligent individuals acknowledge that ego is what motivates them to be more than just average. "Just average" does not aspire to own an exotic car. If your ego wasn't driving you, you wouldn't be driving an exotic. So yeah, my ego feels just a little bit good when I walk up to my Merc and see that badge! Reminds me of the red car waiting for me.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. Jackmb1

Jackmb1 F1 Rookie

Dec 27, 2005
    +2

11. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    #36 Dom, Aug 20, 2007
    I have a small shield on the lower right side of the rear window of my truck. It's one of the stickers you get from Shell. Only problem is the sticker has faded pretty badly. One of these days I need to find another one.

Dom
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

12. ejpoulsen

ejpoulsen Karting

Dec 19, 2004
    California
    Dom--I love the reflection in the tailgate!

13. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    I've got a small FCA sticker on mine.

14. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA

Ferrari sells a "mini" resin shield sticker, I forget where I got mine...maybe from my local dealer, but it was a couple years ago...come to think of it, I bought them from Ferrari UK.

15. hnko

hnko Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2007
    Quebec
    Full Name:
    nico
    lol :) lucky man

16. opus10583

opus10583 Formula 3

Dec 3, 2003
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Their hasn't been a road Ferrari justified to wear the SF shields since the 275LM, iirc.

Those who know what they signify don't put the shields on the fenders of "either car".

17. opus10583

opus10583 Formula 3

Dec 3, 2003
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Mark
    ;-)

I did recently see a M-B 550S (?) with an SF shield in the lower right rear window, right after Coughlin-gate was confirmed yet unpenalized.

I took it as atonement.

18. QT3141

QT3141 Formula Junior

Jul 24, 2006
    Yes, you really should debadge that Vette! :D :D :D

19. Choptop

Choptop F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2004
    Carmichael, CA
    Full Name:
    Alan Galbraith
    #44 Choptop, Aug 21, 2007
  20. Brangeta

Brangeta Formula 3

Jan 31, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    #45 Brangeta, Aug 21, 2007
  21. CavalloRosso

CavalloRosso Formula 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA/Vail, CO
    Full Name:
    SVO
    Hahaha...that's hilarious. I had to look at the picture for a whole minute before I got it!!! That cracks me up.

22. tchaic

tchaic Formula Junior

Jul 11, 2004
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Chris M.....
    I have a small Ferrari shield in the rear window of my beater pick up. Makes it easy to spot at the mall as no other beater pick ups have Ferrari stickers on them. I don't think it is vain just expressing what you like. Odds are the average person who sees my truck doesn't give it a second thought and most that do probably don't think I own a Ferrari.

23. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~
    I threw a couple Lambo Resin badges on my UHaul that I used for Concorso. No pics though, as this happens every year....

24. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL
    What a joke that is!

25. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i've got a ferrari club of america bumper sticker on the back of my malibu, :D