Top Gear DVD with new issue | FerrariChat

Top Gear DVD with new issue

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by FrostyAK, Feb 27, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FrostyAK

FrostyAK Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    I was just at Borders, and the latest issue of Top Gear (Hammond cover) features a DVD of three of the races: The 612, SLR, and Bugatti. It says that its region 0, but my DVD player rejected it. In any event, its out there, and is listed as a "Borders Exclusive".

- Christopher

2. lawandorder360

lawandorder360 Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2004
    NE Ohio
    Yep, my DVD player rejected it as well. I played it on my laptop, and realized that they aren't the full episodes of the races. They cut at least half of the material out of them.

3. yoda

yoda F1 Rookie

Sep 27, 2004
    UT
    I think the UK uses PAL format and we use NTSC, so maybe it's the wrong format? I don't know enough about it though to be sure.

4. Lemke

Lemke F1 Rookie

Oct 27, 2004
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    You are most likely right. Just different formats. Video games are the same way.

5. wbuild

wbuild Karting

Nov 27, 2004
    north carolina
    anybody in the us subscribe to top gear? just wondering if anyone had found a decent price for the magazine.

6. jssans

jssans Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2005
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Josh
    I have downloaded every episode from torrents. Torrents rock!!

7. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Yup, same here!

8. M3-ADDICT

M3-ADDICT Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2006
    NOVA
    Most of the night, I get it on the same night it airs too. Usually finishes downloading by 11PM Sunday night. The show airs at 8PM. I love torrents too.