WTF !!!! SOMEONE SMASHED MY WINDSHIELD | Page 5 | FerrariChat

WTF !!!! SOMEONE SMASHED MY WINDSHIELD

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Dcup, May 14, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    John,

So sorry to hear about the windshield. Hopefully, Karma will kick in and those kids will get what's coming to them.

Dom

2. PassionIsFerrari

PassionIsFerrari Formula 3

Aug 15, 2004
    I agree. The 348 brotherhood needs you and we must stay strong during these turbulant times. These vandals will pay...

"I guarentee it. And thats a promise from your Uncle John" - Stealing Harvard

3. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    lol

4. PassionIsFerrari

Aug 15, 2004
    ROTFL.... The high 5 is the crucial part of this plan.

5. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    lmfao

6. PassionIsFerrari

Aug 15, 2004
    Long day. I got it right though!

7. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    That's totally ridiculous and offending. How could you go over the fact that you should have tied a rope to his wrist? tuck, roll and drag, mother f er! :D

8. PassionIsFerrari

Aug 15, 2004
    These vandals even have the peace lovin Canadians after them, they are definitely in some trouble now!

9. Omerta

Omerta Formula Junior

Jan 10, 2004
    LOL!

VERY sorry that this happened. Hope you find them....

My thoughts exactly.

10. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    "What goes around comes around", someday they will get what's good for them in return.

11. Dan Ciezniewzky

Dan Ciezniewzky Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis
    lol, you rock!! But the trick is not to get caught. By all new black clothes head to toe and go around 3 am to do this stuff. When done get rid of everything smartly and never admit it or tell anyone. The best thing is that they know you did it but can't prove a thing. I've done some similar stuff, but much smarter :), just think and be careful!!

12. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    Yeah, but odds of anyone from FChat being there with a camera are scarce. Let's give destiny a little help here.

13. Gershwin

Gershwin F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2005
    Kentucky
    John - sorry about the car, but even more sorry to hear about the ridicule your getting at lights and such. Flip'em and lay tracks.

....but I had to get through 8 pages of this thread to say.....what is the F'ing deal w/ Wyo550. Please learn to stay on task and summarize your thoughts. Have a point and make it enjoyable for the reader. This is a board, keep it short and to the point.

14. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    this just in ..... ... ... ..... ..... .... .. .. . .......
    i just talked the oc police dept, they said after my episode last night there were a string of the window smashers hitting all high end cars only. i m actually kinda relieved. i was really thinking my cars were singled out. the cops also believe that it was kids which i dont doubt. so will see what the word is if any around school soon.

15. Dan Ciezniewzky

Dan Ciezniewzky Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis
    last summer two kids went out on 2 different days shooting out about 100 car windows, including my truck. They caught them the second night, got the BB gun, and a confession. Long story short, if they get them you're in for a long a$$ ordeal to get compensated in small claims court and through a plee of restituion. Best to hire a lawyer, even if it's open and shut with no doubt like my case. Your insurance will hopefully deal with all this crap. But if you want try and get "trebble" damages (damages x 3) and keeps all and any records and keep track of time, millage ect. Of 40 people that followed up on the charges they ended up pleading to only to 2 misdermeanors of more than 40 and 1 felony, they were minors so I had to go after the parents. But good luck, dumba$$es like that always shoot their mouths off. Try that reward idea, then sue them for that too :)

16. JamesH

JamesH Formula Junior

May 11, 2001
    San Carlos, Californ
    Full Name:
    James Hom
    How about offering a $1,000. reward for info leading to arrest and confiction of the guys who did this to your car. It would be worth the thousand to find those little a__ holes. Maybe some of their friends would turn them in for the money. If it works, maybe you can get their parents to pay for the repairs and the reward money. Just an idea.

17. MikeZ_NJ

MikeZ_NJ Formula 3

Dec 10, 2002
    Southern NJ
    Full Name:
    Mike Z.
    And keeping on-topic, sorry to hear about your windsheild. My car was totalled in a middle of the night hit and run (while I was in the house) in the NJ shore town I live in - I feel your pain.

18. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
  19. skyhigh

skyhigh Formula 3

Jun 28, 2004
    SoCal
    Very sorry about your car. Hope they catch them. Amazing that these kids have no respect for others property.

20. Bobbylah

Bobbylah Rookie

Apr 12, 2004
    That's terrible. Kids need to be taught a lesson by someone, just not you. Also, bear in mind that a reward may make some lowlife think that if it happens again, some more money may be forthcoming and cause someone to target your car again. I would just suck up the $1000 and chalk this one down to bad luck and the need to garage it. Why push your luck and have some dick think he needs to have a vendetta against you and cause worse damage the next time?

21. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    Why would you leave a Ferrari parked on the street anyway?

22. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    because i was painting the back of my house and needed all the room i could get including garage, stuff every where. by the time i finished i was so exausted and it was late, i just wanted to lay down for a while before i put the car back in the garage. then the bastids hit. besides who would think in a vacation town where its mostly families this would happen. but the bottom line, just wanted to rest first.