HOU - Ferrari and Exotic Spotters | Page 18 | FerrariChat

HOU Ferrari and Exotic Spotters

Discussion in 'Texas' started by WJHMH, Nov 20, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Maximo_Tifoso

Maximo_Tifoso Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Houston TX
    Saw a yellow 360Modena w/ rear chal. grill on 59s at westpark curve.....(thur night 11ish)

2. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    A black 348Spyder just drove down my street. Awesome, ive never seen a 348 in person, nice car.

3. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Post Oak at Hidalgo...some condo place...Slv Maserati, Titanium Diablo Roadster, Titanium 360 Modena...

4. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    My Houston home is on Willowick and 3780 was a vacant lot that is owned by Jeff and Melinda Hildebrand last time I was there...When are Jeff and Melinda starting to build? How about Fertittas house next door? When you drive by you can see his incredible garage and last time I drove by he had a Phantom and Bentley under the porte cochere. I guess if I owned the RR/Bentley dealership I would have all the cool toys too:):D

5. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Must not have been there lately, 17,000+sq ft house almost finished. Im pretty sure its owned by the fertitas...what is your addy? PM it please...my dad lives on Troon, a couple houses from Mr.Jamail...

6. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    I have'nt been there in about 10 months...I will be back within a month or two hopefully. Tillman's house is 3800 Willowick so I don't know why he would build a house next door also, but with him I would'nt be suprised. The house at 3800 is about 20 000 sq ft and is pretty incredible.

7. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    ...Tilman use to own the property at 3780 and in 2001 Jeff bought it. Do you know the Weekleys or Dinersteins? Jamail also owns the house at 3682 Willowick, I think he has several homes in the area.

8. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    No, I dont know them, I know that Tilman and the Jamails buy so much property in River Oaks its crazy...

9. Maximo_Tifoso

Maximo_Tifoso Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Houston TX
    Spotted a red 512TR hauling ass on the sw frwy on sat @4pm!! She was getting a good work out going through all the traffic....Exited on Kirby.

10. Maximo_Tifoso

Maximo_Tifoso Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Houston TX
    They had a lime green Murcielago at custom car stereo today......

11. Rexcoltrain

Rexcoltrain Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Red 355 at Pappas Brothers valet

12. ferrarigr

ferrarigr Formula 3

Jan 13, 2004
    Athens,Greece
    Full Name:
    Yiannis GR
    Any Ferrari's in Galveston area????
    Working on board cruise ship Galaxy and I will be few times cruising from Galveston,TX
    Dates:
    11/13,11/24,12/06

13. Maximo_Tifoso

Maximo_Tifoso Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Houston TX
    SAt night at about midnight, had a red 328gts go blowing by me on 59 and 610!!! The last two ferraris that I've spotted have been in a big hurry on 59!!!!!

14. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Yiannis,

I am originally from the Galveston area...will you have any time off ashore???

One of my Ferraris is now being painted, on the mainland there......just across the bay!

15. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    saw a dark gray(not sure of the exact name of the color) 360 up in the woodlands.

16. rscholl

rscholl Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2003
    Houston,TX
    Saw 2 360 spiders on Allen Pkwy on Fri about 2 minutes apart. Then I passed a 360 coupe on Memorial Drive on Sunday. Great driving weather!

17. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    We saw a nice yellow 360 spider on the way to the Polo Club Sunday, westbound on Memorial........

18. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Saw a stunning 308, driven by a foxy brunette next to the rail road track :p ;)

19. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    That night with Buddy Guy was somethin'!!

I posted in the other thread, but short version is we had to call a cab home with our new signed Fender Strat and the photos...car wouldn't start!!!!

Went back hungover the next day and reconnected some loose wiring....by then all the loose women had left!!!!!

She made me take back all the curses I had put on it, from the back seat of the cab.........

If I had been a little quicker I would have put the Enzo Art Car centerpiece on Dahr Jamail's table! :rolleyes: I didn't think of it at the time.........he was a Major Donor to the Orange Show Foundation!

20. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Damn that sux! What would the world be without the loose women? God love TX :D

21. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Oh you should have SEEN the Gala....the crowd alone was worth the price of admission.......LOL! Yee AND ha! I saw one lady trip and fall right out of the tent!

Come to think of it, no one even asked for my ticket..I had hung out with the first band all day and I guess they thought the Ferrari was with the Continental Town Car!

Buddy was pretty cool but didn't seem to want to write over the polka dots on the guitar so he signed it rather small...the pics came out well, though.....maybe it was just Writer's cramps.

22. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Scan the pics..and post em. We want to see. How come Bubba always gets to have all the fun? :eek:

I need me some Dallas women to quench the thirst :D

23. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Well Buuba was the dumba$$ that forgot the camera at home, so no one documented meeting the great Chicago Blues Legend!

We did catch a couple of guitar picks though, they have his photo on 'em.....

And we have a Fender Buddy Guy Signature Series Fender Strat for the music room wall....I'll have to have Jesse Dayton show me how to tune it...it's a beautiful piece, white with black polka dots..like Buddy's.

I realized the following day I didn't have much to eat!!!!!! Should have hit the backstage food trays......Dave Alvin usually shares those with me!

24. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Talk about the good life. THe more I read your posts, the more envious I get about living next to the railway tracks ;) :D

25. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Yea man, if you cut the overhead to the bone you've got money left to party all night long!

We are packing for New Orleans now, I had to BUY the tux I was keeping it so long.......so I'm set for all these Galas now......

I saw an old college friend there, he was Chairman or something, resplendant in a blue crushed velvet smoking jacket! And there was a dude with a red tux and matching shoes, all the Art Crowd was there, they auctioned off an Epiphone signed by B.B. King.......there was hotties by the handfuls........It was good to be a straight guy! LOL!

But I was taken.......;)