Wanted - Ferrari FXX K | FerrariChat

Wanted Ferrari FXX K

Discussion in 'Cars' started by AMG USA, Oct 11, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AMG USA

AMG USA Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Jan 4, 2017
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Atlantis Motor Group
    Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase an FXX K. Please let me know if there is one for sale. Anywhere in the world is ok.

Thanks.... PM, Call or Email with any info.

800-935-9590 [email protected]

www.atlantismotorgroup.com

follow us on Instagram Atlantis_Motor_Group

2. efg2014

efg2014 Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2014
    Northern California
    Aren't they harder to come by than the La Ferrari? Being it is a race car my understanding is you have to be quite special for Ferrari to invite you to buy it. Good luck nonetheless.

3. wildcat326

wildcat326 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 10, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Justin
    My understanding is that - because it neither is street legal NOR track legal by whatever FIA standards apply - Ferrari only makes them available to drive on their own corse clienti designated circuits and keeps custody of them all. I don't think they can handle the liability of releasing them outside their own private tracking venues, and yes, they only were made available to LaFerrari owners enrolled in their driver programs. Whomever wants one basically has no choice but to go through Ferrari.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong; certainly a question you could put to the LaFerrari Sub-Forum.

4. 02_GT_91

02_GT_91 Rookie

Oct 29, 2005
    New York
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Try knight.international - they seem like the place to go for current, super low volume exotics.

5. Ptharvey

Ptharvey Rookie

Oct 18, 2017
    New York City, New York
    Full Name:
    Patrick Harvey
    Knight International has a red one. Price on application.

6. efg2014

efg2014 Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2014
    Northern California
    Wow, Knight International only seems to deal in Hyper cars. The FXX they still have is street legal.

7. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    That is wrong. If you were approved to buy one, you can then take the car home and do what you want with it. Ferrari expects you to participate in the XX program but you can certainly just keep the car home or go to your own private track day or any other track but then, support will be on you and if you dont participate in any of the program events, you might not be allocated the next gen XX car.

Most XX are kept at the factory because it is convenient for the owners. The factory will ship them and maintain them (at your cost of course). So it makes more sense than having to ship the car yourself to and from the track etc...

of2worlds and Nelsonc275 like this.
  8. Nelsonc275

Nelsonc275 Formula 3

Sep 27, 2013
    Peter, Greg, or Ben can comment as they will know all details, but I am almost positive that owners can take the cars wherever they would like including their homes if they choose.

of2worlds likes this.
  9. wildcat326

wildcat326 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 10, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Justin
    That makes perfect sense, but I do remember reading somewhere about their liability concerns with it basically not being street legal or track event sanctionable apart from their own program. I guess if you sign enough waivers...

10. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    I think back when the FXX was introduced there was something that basically said you were not allowed to race the car in any competitive event. I am not 100% certain but it does ring a bell. But you could and can track it on your own. All you need is a track and a support crew.

of2worlds likes this.
  11. wildcat326

wildcat326 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 10, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Justin
    First world problems:)