She's Finally here! | FerrariChat

She's Finally here!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by udalmia, Mar 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. udalmia

udalmia Guest

Finalllly!
    After months of waiting, our 360 Spider arrived from classic coach, its an 04, 500 miles from Ferrari LI, it came in by flatbed from classic coach yesterday, had the following aftermarket parts installed

Capristo exhaust
    Silenced Test Pipes
    Upgraded ECU
    BMC Airfilters (I think those were bmc, heiko from hgparts can clarify)
    Challenge grill goes on sometime this week

First off, the Capristo, MAN WHAT A SOUND! it beats a tubi by far, the sound clips online dont do it justice..
    Unfortunately, I havent been able to drive it yet since we are still waiting on the temporary license plates but man this looks like a sweet machine.. I almost feel scared looking at it, scared I might not be "driver" enough or that i might damage this beautiful masterpiece, however I do not intend this car to be a garage queen, I plan to drive it, once all the paperwork is done, I shall

On another note, the roof seems to have troubles, the lid just seems to get stuck when closing, a push of the needle to the left closes it but I intend to have it looked at soon, also the rear part of the cabin makes a weird noise, anyone know of that?
    I cant find my digital camera, once i do I will get pics up, if you guys want i can use my laptop's webcam and take pictures till then

Anybody in Fort Lee vicinity wanna stop by lemme know

Cheers :D

PS. My dad bought the car not me, but he calls it my car so i guess its ok for me to be posting this, im a real lucky guy

2. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    dude.... show some skins!!!!
    where are the pixs?

3. udalmia

udalmia Guest

i'll do my best to get pics soon, hunting for my camera

4. ChuckEBaby

ChuckEBaby Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 7, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    Congrats!

I can only imagine what you're feeling right now…
    The anticipation.. adrenaline.. orgasmic euphoria
    emanating from your mid-section. Oops!,Sorry!

I'm with you on the Capistro, those with Tubi's will
    of course disagree. To each, their own!
    If wish I were in a position to have to decide…

Please, do share some pictures when you can.
    Us (YET) to be owners love to see and here from those
    fortunate enough to own and drive these pieces of Art.
    And I'm sure the Veteran Owners reflect on their first
    experience as well…

Good for you my Friend!

5. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    what color combo...isi it f1 or 6speed....what does the ecu update so for the color...also the silenced test pipes

6. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Damn that's mean. Taunting us with a description of such a sweet car, yet posting no pictures. Just kidding! Congratulations on your new purchase. Can't wait to see the pics.

Better yet, we have a new addition to the New York Tri-State team! It's a dynamic bunch of guys, so keep an eye out for upcoming events (a bunch of which are already discussed in that forum).

Congratulations, again.

7. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    Large Congrats !! Wheres the pics Guy??

J

8. tr328

tr328 Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2003
    Pacifica, California
    Full Name:
    Darryl
    Dam-it, Show me the PICS!, Show me the PICS!, Show me the PICS! LOL

9. Tennlee

Tennlee Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2002
    Great Smoky Mountains
    :) Congrats! Now... pics s'il vous plait.

10. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    1. Cool Dad
    2. do you have the url for capristo, I am looking at exhausts and I would like to hear the clip. Many thanks.

11. udalmia

udalmia Guest

damn still cant find that camera, today's been a ***** with all the movers, i will definetely have high-res pics up tomorrow, for now, here are pics using my laptop's crappy webcam

12. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas

Crappy resolutions.....but beautiful car !!!!!!!
    Congrats....I am overwhelmed with envies.

13. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Great. Ok, now it is REQUIRED that you join the ROE on April 24th.
    See the thread in the NY Tri State section.
    Congratulations!

14. udalmia

udalmia Guest

thank you! I promise to have high-res pics as well as an audio/video file of the capristo with silenced pipes, the sound is to die for!

And for someone in the previous post, the ECU with the cats removed etc etc is supposed to add 48 HP to the car and raise the RPM limit too ( it also prevents the check engine light from coming on if u remove the cats)

15. shhhhh, She's asleep. Hehe great car the Camera makes it look sleepy in a way.

16. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Man, you must have driven your Dad mad with the continual 'When is it going to arrive Dad' questions ... I would have.

Enjoy and do not do what a lot of maturing sons do, and wrap their Dads car around a post somewhere trying to impress the boys and girls.

Pete

17. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat

Your dad bought it!?! All I got was a crappy Opel. Is he adopting?

18. udalmia

udalmia Guest

man those pictures really do not do the car justice, i hope i can get some pictures in sunlight tomorrow ( snow predicted in the tristate area :( )

19. Red360Stradale

Red360Stradale Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kris G
    So when can we go for a ride? Congrats on finally having the car. I can't believe its going to snow tomorrow. Saturday is looking good though. I just hope the roads are clean by then so you can go for a spin.

20. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    AWESOME.

Actually, we saw your car on the lift at Classic Coach this weekend getting prepped (or at least I assume it was your car) -- they had the rear bumper off and were just finishing the exhaust when we popped in.

Get psyched to join us for some fun drives this summer!

21. udalmia

udalmia Guest

unfortunately im gonna be headin back to college @ indiana university this sunday, im here for spring break, ill let my dad know about ROE and stuff though I doubt he'll be interested..

22. Red360Stradale

Red360Stradale Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kris G

Oh man, I hope your semester is over soon so you can break her in.

Off topic, what year in school are you?

23. udalmia

udalmia Guest

I'm a sophmore...

On another note, im really tempted to take this car to college, my dad's cool with it but im not really sure i want to, it would mean a lot of women and **** but also lot of negative attention and the constant threat of vandalism, its a nice peaceful town, zero crime rate but i dont know .. it is REALLY tempting though

24. Red360Stradale

Red360Stradale Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kris G

I would think about where you would park it. What the weather is like there; things like that. Leave the car here and try to come home every weekend.

25. charliek

charliek Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    Marlboro, New jersey
    Full Name:
    Charles Krop
    No offense, but your father would have to be NUTS to let a 19 yo college student take his new 250K+ Ferrari to any college. Maybe I am out of touch with this reality. I do have a 20 yo son who doesnt yet qualify to drive my
    P 996 or my Ferrari.