For Sale - HRE P107 Wheels w/Tires for Ferrari 488/Pista F8 | FerrariChat

For Sale HRE P107 Wheels w/Tires for Ferrari 488/Pista F8

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by mdrums, Apr 21, 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    Putting up my HRE P107 wheels in the striking Brushed Gloss finish with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Pista spec tires For Sale.

Wheels come Complete with Ferrari TPMS, wheel bolts and tires. I had these on my 2019 488GTB for 4k miles. Your Ferrari caps fit the wheels too.

Wheels are in like new condition, no scratches, marks. Tires are 70% tread wear. Wheels are Ceramic Coated.

OEM sized 20" for best performance and handling with better offset. All wheel and tire specs are in the photo's.

New the P107 wheels are $12k with brushed gloss finish and tires are $2162.

Selling for $9,500 - buyer arranges shipping. Each wheel/tire face and rear will be wrapped in cardboard, shrink wrapped and shipped each....OR.... I am willing to meet anywhere in Florida for face to face sale.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL

Attached Files:

3. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    PRICE DROP - MAKE OFFER - $8500 obo

4. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    PRICE DROP $7800 - Make Offer -

5. FXR

FXR Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2023
    DFW
    Full Name:
    Gene Elin
    What are you replacing with ?

6. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
  7. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    Hi, I am not 100% sure.... maybe another set of HRE or BBS. Thinking a darker brushed gloss finish or maybe gloss black. If these wheels do not sell I will keep them and possible have them refinished. Maybe try them out as they are as the finish on them is in like new shape.

FXR likes this.
  8. FXR

FXR Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2023
    DFW
    Full Name:
    Gene Elin
    mdrums likes this.
  9. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    Love that look and quality wheels for sure...but no reason to go that wide on the wheels for 20" tires 245/305 to fit properly. Unless you are fitting wider tires but last i looked other sizes did not provide much difference in tread width and the front to rear overall diameter was not in spec. That will lead to traction control and ABS issues. I stuck with oem width and tire size and no issues with grip with a proper slightly aggressive alignment. I had plans to get back into tracking the car some but never really did it so i changed alignment to more of a street spec.

FXR likes this.
  10. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    Price Drop "Any Reasonable Offer"

Any offers or questions please feel free to reach out... thanks!

11. Mercedes_Benz

Mercedes_Benz Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    South Florida
    Those wheels and car look great! I wouldn't go darker! I would keep it as is! :)

mdrums likes this.
  12. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    I am seriously considering that.... Put them on my F8 and see if I still like the bright finish with the car like I did on my red 488. My F8 is all red and black details and current wheels are dark gray matte finish forged OEM.

I was thinking about re-finishing these HRE in gloss black to tie in other gloss black details or a brushed finish like they are now with a smoked gloss tint clear coat.

I've had offers for the wheels but very low ball offers. These wheels are absolutely like new with tires in awesome shape. To replace them it would be $14-15k.