Heavy Metal detox - worth it or hot air? | FerrariChat

Heavy Metal detox - worth it or hot air?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by amenasce, May 3, 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    My Instagram is full of these metal detox pills, treatments.

Anyone has experience? I go to the sauna every day pretty much and thought it was supposed to sweat these toxin out. Worth a try?

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Scott98

Scott98 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2004
    Weston, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I can’t imagine this works. Just eat healthy.

Skidkid likes this.
  3. Maximus1973

Maximus1973 Formula 3

Oct 29, 2016
    How do I say this politely.... SNAKE OIL!

Our human body already has one of the world's most efficiënt detoxifiers installed; it's called the liver.
    Detoxifying will not "boost your testosterone" or increase most biomarkers, unless you are a heavy drinker/smoker.
    If you want to support your liver, the best supplement for that is TUDCA

4. Ferrari_Frank

Ferrari_Frank Rookie

Mar 28, 2023
    Ohio, USA
    I wish getting rid of heavy metals was that easy. A bunch of my buddies and I are on customized mineral balancing programs informed by spectrophotometer testing of hair samples, also known as hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA). The general idea is to push the heavy metals out of the body by giving the body the proper ratio of necessary minerals to displace the heavy metals from where they’ve been sequestered. There’s a lot of great content regarding mineral balancing on Instagram if you have that. @Nutritional_analytics is a good one. The testing and supplements are quite economical, and when combined with sauna and other interventions, can produce measurable results quite quickly.