Wheel Re-Finishing / Repair - 575M | FerrariChat

Wheel Re-Finishing / Repair - 575M

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by rgm35, Apr 15, 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rgm35

rgm35 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    Valley Forge, Naples
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Has anyone had experience with Wheel Collision Center in Bath, PA? I have spoken to them about re-finishing the OEM 19 inch 3-piece wheels on my 575 and considering using them.

If you have used another wheel re-finishing company in the greater Philadelphia area that you would recommend, I would appreciate knowing that as well.

Thank you

2. ChoonHound

ChoonHound Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 13, 2022
    Saint Michaels, MD
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    No experience, but I have had a lot of wheels done. Most shops do the minimal required so when a soccer mom looks at her freshly repaired Highlander at the collision shop they look fine to her from 6 feet away. I’ve had more bad work than good.

3. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    Had them refinish the wheels on my 430 a few years back. My car was in for service at Scuderia Performante and they actually use them for all wheel repair and refinishing. I was happy and they are very reasonable

4. rgm35

rgm35 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    Valley Forge, Naples
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Thanks for the review, Dominic. It would appear my wheels will be in good hands with Wheel Collision Center. Now I just have to get the vehicle there from Naples, FL.

5. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    My pleasure Rick,
    I wonder if we ever met back in the glory days when Algar and Francis used to put together those morning drives to Reading for the Ferrari concourse events.

6. rgm35

rgm35 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    Valley Forge, Naples
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Dominic,
    I never participated in any of those events as my car has generally been kept in Florida for most of my ownership.

7. BRIOSO

BRIOSO Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 24, 2007
    I actually purchased 2 reconditioned front 19” modulars from them about 11 years ago for $750.00 each! Those days are long gone…….
    They are perfect and I run them on my 99’ 550.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

E60 M5 likes this.
  8. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    Boy did you get a steal!
    I suspect they had no idea what they were worth and most like priced them the same as the standard 575 wheel.

9. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    BTW That’s a pretty color combo on your 550.

10. sfcarguy

sfcarguy Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 9, 2018
    Earth
    #10 sfcarguy, Apr 27, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2024
    Wheel Collision Center has a great reputation in the Porsche community. 3 piece wheels are really difficult to do right, be super clear about your standards no matter where you take them.