Zymol | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Zymol

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by OmegaSteve, Jul 26, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dave Z

Dave Z Formula Junior

Apr 13, 2005
    In customers garages
    Full Name:
    Davie B
    Bob ,
    Manchester, not a problem mate,you're only up the road ( it will be nice to get home before Mrs B turns into a dragon) P.M. me with what you've got and I'll give you a price,
    Cheers
    Davie B

2. sf348s

sf348s Karting

Oct 8, 2003
    Lazio, Italy & UK
    Full Name:
    Steve Holden
    Oh, ok i get it , look after the uk boys Dave!!!! Easy jet 2 hours to Rome!! I should organise a track day at Valle Lunga and get my car done at the same time. Suppose they have Zymol here but as with all things, the product is only as good as the aplicator. Mine needs a bit of paint this year first ( pulled into my new house and caught the wall :( ... Idiot). Never mind maybe next summer.........

3. Dave Z

Dave Z Formula Junior

Apr 13, 2005
    In customers garages
    Full Name:
    Davie B

I've got to look after my uk boys steve, definately up for a trip to italy though, do they do first class on easy jet!! :D

4. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Dave i'll see you on the 19th m8 to make the 348 shine like a new:D :D :D

5. steveirl

steveirl Formula 3

Dec 29, 2003
    ireland
    Full Name:
    steve
    Thanks for the reply Dave, its much appreciated.
    Steve

6. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    Not possible its better than new now hahahahahaha

RAY360M

7. F308 MAN

F308 MAN F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    Isle of Man
    Full Name:
    Dave S
    You are kidding, dave ?
    i lived there for sixteen years .... grim.

8. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    yes its an up and coming area to be in now that you moved out

9. Dave Z

Dave Z Formula Junior

Apr 13, 2005
    In customers garages
    Full Name:
    Davie B
    No, I really am going , mom's got a caravan up there and one of those straight out of the fifiies love shacks on the holiday park opposite the holiday home for naughty and disfunctional children,
    my little girl wants to go somewhere and make sandcastles, the lads too young to fly (according to mrs B) as for me I just want to go and catch up on some sleep and that stuff they call beer , neither of which I have had a lot of lately .:D

10. BAD 130Y

BAD 130Y Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    R Koli

11. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Dave,
    how many Fchat cars have you done?

12. ric355

ric355 Guest

Dec 21, 2003
    I have read elsewhere that the higher up the grades of wax you go, the less time the wax lasts. i.e there's a tradeoff between depth of shine and durability. As far as Zymol is concerned - fact or fiction?

13. Dave Z

Dave Z Formula Junior

Apr 13, 2005
    In customers garages
    Full Name:
    Davie B
    Sorry Ric it sounds like one of those people who bought some zymol, didn't read the instructions, applied it incorrectly and now proclaims to be a Zymol expert, we get them every now and then.
    without a doubt , the higher up the range you go ,you get a longer lasting shine , better build up and more protection.
    I can only imagine that the person who said that may have got confused between "concours" and "titanium" both are pretty evenly priced but do completely different things.
    Concours as it sounds is designed to be super shiny, whereas Titanium was originally designed for the SUV market and has a very tough finish , not as shiny as concours but it does last longer,
    If your budget is around the £120 to £150 mark ,and use the car on a daily basis we would reccomend titanium, if it is for your weekend/hot sunny day car then concours.
    Hope that makes sense
    Davie B