ZR getting an ENZO | FerrariChat

ZR getting an ENZO

Discussion in 'Canada' started by ferrariguy, Apr 15, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrariguy

ferrariguy Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2002
    Victoria, BC Canada
    Full Name:
    Lawrence Yee
    Well it looks like ZR auto in Calgary is getting a yellow Enzo this June. They say on the website that it's the only one in Western Canada. I thought there was one in Vancouver or am I dreaming???

2. Carrera_gtcrazy

Carrera_gtcrazy F1 Veteran

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    There might be not sure on that. But im 100% sure there is a Red Enzo in Calgary.

3. MrApex

MrApex Formula 3

Jun 4, 2004
    Niagara Region
    Full Name:
    Andrew B.
    Does anybody have a link?

4. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
  5. MrApex

MrApex Formula 3

Jun 4, 2004
    Niagara Region
    Full Name:
    Andrew B.
  6. Prancing 12

Prancing 12 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 11, 2004
    The long way home
    I am 100% sure that you are 100% wrong about the Enzo here.

7. Carrera_gtcrazy

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    Ive seen pictures of an Enzo with Alberta Plates......Someone on the board said there will be an Enzo at an event soon being held in Calgary....

8. Prancing 12

Prancing 12 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 11, 2004
    The long way home
    I'd love to see those pictures. I'm still sure there isn't one, but would I love to be wrong!

Yes, there will be an Enzo there, but it's being "brought in"...

9. Carrera_gtcrazy

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    Oh i see, The pictures are in a Magazine. If i can find the article ill scan it, The car was being lapped around a track somewhere near Calgary. Ill try to find the article.

10. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Could this be Remo's (owner of Ferrari of Ontario) Enzo. He had (or still has) a yellow Enzo. I heard he sold it and now has a MC12.

11. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

That's what I was thinking. Oh well, hope you guys get one out there. We can't have all the fun.

12. Glen_Lloyd

Glen_Lloyd Formula Junior
    Owner

Dec 13, 2003
    Lloydminster AB
    Full Name:
    Glen
    Why do you guys think that Zahir couldn't bring in his own Enzo? His 360 is awesome plus and his F40 isn't too shabby.... I think ZR could handle his "own" Enzo not just get one "brought in". I know from chatting to him in the past he would love to own one... maybe he does now.

13. 2nastie

2nastie Karting

Sep 19, 2004
    Yes I am getting one and will be driving it back from California next week. It can be seen at the Father Day Show on June 17th and then at the track event on June 24th.

14. Omerta

Omerta Formula Junior

Jan 10, 2004
    Excellent! Thanks for the heads up, and congrats on the car!!!!!!

15. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

By all means. All the power to him. Who's doubting who? You got the money.........you got the Enzo.

Even me who's a small time dealer (for now) could have had one (grey market) 1.5 years ago via Montreal if i had the money (One Million) But I don't.

Glad you guys are gettin one, the more the better.

Cheers,

Vasco

16. Dino Martini

Dino Martini F1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2004
    Calgary Alberta
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Know driving the car all the way from California would turn some heads. that would be an amazing trip. Even I guess seeing an enzo would be neat. It might change my mind that the car is well, kind of not that great looking

17. Glen_Lloyd

Glen_Lloyd Formula Junior
    Owner

Dec 13, 2003
    Lloydminster AB
    Full Name:
    Glen
    #17 Glen_Lloyd, Apr 17, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Dino: if you never have seen the car in the real I don't think you should say whether it is good looking or not, I have seen the real thing and even sat in the drivers seat... only one way to describe it: that it is awesome and it sounds incredible when it is pinned......
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

18. Dino Martini

Dino Martini F1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2004
    Calgary Alberta
    Full Name:
    Martin
    I just said what I thought of the car. Im sure alot of people will disagree with me..god

19. Carrera_gtcrazy

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    I think what he was saying was don't judge the car in pictures. Only until you have seen it ni real life. And in pictures alot of cars look boring, But in real life there incredibly beautiful in Sexy. The Enzo is one of them.

20. MrApex

MrApex Formula 3

Jun 4, 2004
    Niagara Region
    Full Name:
    Andrew B.

Quite right. Martin, once you see an Enzo up close and personal, your opinion will be changed forever. It's an absolutely stunning vehicle. It's raw but beautiful all at the same time. Sorry if that sounds cheesy, but it's true.

That's the way it was with me and the Maserati Coupe and 612 Scaglietti. I didn't think they were as beautiful as they could be. But once I saw these two cars on the roads, I had a new appreciation for them.

21. Omerta

Omerta Formula Junior

Jan 10, 2004
    When the Enzo first came out I thought it was ugly, to be honest. However, since then it has grown on me so much. Definitely in the top 5 most beautiful Ferraris for me. And I have not even seen it in the flesh yet.

Apex, good call on the Maserati Coupe. When I saw it in pictures it almost looked girly and wimpy (for lack of better words). However, when I was able to get up close and personal with one, the wimpy and girly thoughts quickly changed to extremely elegant, very sexy, and almost as if it were shy, holding back her real power that lies beneath......anyways....:)

22. cmb

cmb Karting

Mar 19, 2004
    Toronto
    Definitely, there is a huge difference in perception of the Enzo from pictures and then in person.

First seeing it from pictures, I always thought it a bit awkward.

Seeing it in person, you really get a better hint of it's dimensions and proportions.

It does look very different in person. Very beautiful in fact.