ZR Auto Service | FerrariChat

ZR Auto Service

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Myhorse, Apr 25, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Myhorse

Myhorse Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Just wanted everyone to know about the first class treatment that my testarossa and I got at ZR auto in Calgary.

I had it in for the spring service, tire swap and my rubber arm was twisted into getting a capristo exhaust.

I must say that Ellery Koch (trained by Dave Helms ) did an outstanding job on getting all the necessary things back into order. Not only was he thorough, but he was efficient and fast at getting the horse up and running at full speed.

Furthermore, Zahir went over my car with a fine toothed comb, not just have my car running well , but to have it running at 110%. My car has never felt so tight and run so strongly.

Being and out of city owner, every effort was also made to make sure my car was taken care of even when I wasn't there. Never once did I worry about my car being in another's hands.

And to top it off, Maurice did an amazing detail job on the entire car. I was so impressed by the result, I was speechless.

It is these little things that make the difference.

I now have the complete ferrari experience - a car that looks, runs and now sounds incredible. I can't wait for the events and drive of this summer!!!

2. Sheldon

Sheldon Formula 3

Apr 18, 2005
    Calgary, Alberta
    Full Name:
    Sheldon
    It's the little things like that, extra detailing and customer service that put buisnesses farther ahead then others.

3. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Gotta say that I was impressed as well.

4. Jim1957

Jim1957 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 12, 2004
    Edmonton, Canada
    Full Name:
    James Morrison
    I had my 328 down from Edmonton last week for service at ZR and the attention to detail is wonderful.

Zahir runs a very professional place - and everyone there loves cars so that makes it especially fun to visit!