ZR auto Calgary | FerrariChat

ZR auto Calgary

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Ascari, Apr 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ascari

Ascari Rookie

Apr 23, 2004
    Newfoundland
    Full Name:
    Jim Sheridan
    Hi, everyone
    I'm new to the forum. pardon me if I'm asking something that has already been covered. I was looking at ZR's website and see a few interesting 328's. I was wondering if anyone had experience dealing with this dealer and knew anything about the particular 328's in inventory. I've emailed the dealership without response so far.

Thanks in advance.

2. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Maybe help us out a little and fill out you profile so we know approx were your located. Maybe sombody on here knows of a good 328 close to you or has one already for sale!!

3. Ascari

Ascari Rookie

Apr 23, 2004
    Newfoundland
    Full Name:
    Jim Sheridan
    Sorry...should've done that first...I've now updated my profile. As you can see, I'm waaay out east in Newfoundland, so I won't exactly be dropping down to my local dealership on a regular basis, though I have to say that Robert Lebeau at Ferrari Quebec is very helpful. ( I was thinking about a Maserati at the time).

Any info would be a help.

Thanks again

4. 512tr

512tr Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    montreal
    Full Name:
    tony
    There was a couple of 328's for sale in the Montreal area,advertised in Lapresse, The Gazette and also hebdonet.ca. I think that asking prices are quite high but that's because it is spring and potential buyers get anxious this time of the year.
    Yes,Robert Lebeau is a true gentleman, I have not done business with him yet, but anytime I drop by the dealership he is very cordial and welcoming. In his eyes everyone that walks through their doors, young or old will be a potential customer one day.

Good luck in your search.

Tony